Premier League 2018-19

43 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Liverpool's history is full of disgusting cheats and thugs  Salah just the latest in a long line. Nothing ever gets said about it though, because it's Liverpool. They're allowed to get away with murder.

well if you actually had any sort of knowledge on the matter you would know no one got away with murder.

I think Liverpool will do what THEY have to do, but I'm not sure the Manchester derby will be anywhere close to the slip up that people are expecting. I reckon City will do their bit and get the title from here.

I don't think this season, at least on the league front, could be seen as anything other than progress regardless though. A very good chance Liverpool will be finishing on 90+ points.

Just now, Principal Flutie said:

I think Liverpool will do what THEY have to do, but I'm not sure the Manchester derby will be anywhere close to the slip up that people are expecting. I reckon City will do their bit and get the title from here.

I don't think this season, at least on the league front, could be seen as anything other than progress regardless though. A very good chance Liverpool will be finishing on 90+ points.

after seeing united on saturday , i don't hold out hope for them stopping city.

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

It's certainly progress. It'll also be humiliating in the sense that with about a third of the season left they were about to go ten points clear at the top. 

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

It's certainly progress. It'll also be humiliating in the sense that with about a third of the season left they were about to go ten points clear at the top. 

:lol: 

It was game 21 in a 38 game season away to Manchester City. 

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

That was absolutely desperate bait tbh.

In what way? 

Fair enough I was 3/4 games out with the "third of a season to go" comment but you don't think throwing away such a comfortable lead, so quickly, will be seen as an embarrassment unless they win the league? 

30 minutes ago, Dele said:

Fair enough I was 3/4 games out with the "third of a season to go" comment but you don't think throwing away such a comfortable lead, so quickly, will be seen as an embarrassment unless they win the league? 

Not an embarrassment, no.  Certainly a missed opportunity though. 

Liverpool could finish the season with 97 points, and not win the league.  That's incredible, but it goes to show this Man City side are on a different level to others in England.  I believe both sides will win all of their remaining league games and City will be Champions.

Astounding knicker wetting following a run of the mill home win by the scousers against a Chelsea side that is shite away from home, City putting 6 past them a couple of months ago and then needing the officials to get them a win at Cardiff in their previous away game . :lol: 

9 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Astounding knicker wetting following a run of the mill home win by the scousers against a Chelsea side that is shite away from home, City putting 6 past them a couple of months ago and then needing the officials to get them a win at Cardiff in their previous away game . :lol: 

2 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

That was absolutely desperate bait tbh.

Now there is absolutely desperate bait Flutie ... :lol: