Premier League 2018-19

5 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Big result for Liverpool. Looking forward to Rab’s take on things later.

Brilliant game and result again BU. What a season could it be about to get even better we will see :)

Stop being a drama queen there was nothing in that. Fabinho certainly puts it about and it probably doesn’t always get shown on the telly but 3/4 times in today’s game he acknowledged / offered a hand to Chelsea players after challenges including Hazard. 

That makes spitting on someone alright then if he’s offering handshakes.

Henderson seems to be actually thriving under the pressure. This is about as consistently good as he's ever been, and is someone who should be on the park every week now.

I said it on here just recently when folk were slating Henderson. The boy is a decent player, but never a midfield anchor. Far better slightly further forward doing the pressing and just being a nuisance by being a busy wee b*****d.

Spat near/on Hazard when he was on the ground. Look at the video and delete as appropriate [emoji38]

I think it was a snot bomb as opposed to spitting, but there’s clearly nothing to it as there was literally no reaction from anyone, which there definitely would have been if there’d been any intentional snotting or spitting.

12 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I said it on here just recently when folk were slating Henderson. The boy is a decent player, but never a midfield anchor. Far better slightly further forward doing the pressing and just being a nuisance by being a busy wee b*****d.

Great to see him prove all the doubters wrong :)

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I think it was a snot bomb as opposed to spitting, but there’s clearly nothing to it as there was literally no reaction from anyone, which there definitely would have been if there’d been any intentional snotting or spitting.

Exactly BU. Now I wonder why on such a big day we’ve only had a couple of pages and half the posts suddenly veer off onto this ... :D

The big games keep on coming and that was a cracker today. Fair play to Chelsea  they had a right good go. Thought Liverpool should have been in front at half time and again the worry sets in. 

Great play from the captain again stepping up to the mark for the first and then what a strike from Mo. Scenes in the home end :lol:

Good wee day out first visit to the DW for a few years on the way down and then caught the end of the Palace v Manchester C game in the pub. 

Next up Porto on Wednesday :)

76CC6462-652F-4315-89BD-9E4825404D3D.jpeg

76328416-1EC0-4602-BF91-2053DB64855B.jpeg

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Firstly, racism isn’t funny. Secondly,  there’s this thing called the internet these days, where you are able to see videos, comments and pictures of different fan bases. This week we’ve had another video of Chelsea fans singing racist songs, as well as reports of a black man being racially abused by his own supporters inside the stadium.

We’ve also had an ex Liverpool player being hero worshipped this week by the vast majority of Liverpool fans, despite the fact he said ‘if a *racial slur* moved in next door to me I’d move, as would most people,’ as well as racially abusing his black team mate. This comes hot on the heels of the club making t shirts to support a man who admitted calling an opposition player ‘negrito.’ Basically Liverpool and their support are anti racism, unless you happen to be good at football.

Two despicable fan bases.

Jimmy in sticking up for racists shocker!!

:lol: ... ali rolling back the years P&B at its  finest :lol:

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

He leaned in and did it to the side of hazard. Why not just turn around and do it the other way? It wouldn't surprise me with this sort of behaviour.

Why would it not surprise you G Man ? 

16 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

When it comes to these sort of antics liverpool are highly regarded.
Diouf, Suarez and TV pundit Carragher
That's just a quick think on my break.
Its poor. Spit the opposite way but in direction of the player ?

Silly like I said

:lol: 

9 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Dirty b*****d tae dae that in front of another player, points need deducted here, probably around 20 

Terrible heed poor old Eden he must be traumatised. Would that take Ole’s Manchester U above them ? ... :)

5 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Liverpool's history is full of disgusting cheats and thugs  Salah just the latest in a long line. Nothing ever gets said about it though, because it's Liverpool. They're allowed to get away with murder.

^^^ 

:lol: ... posting through tears. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

52 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Terrible heed poor old Eden he must be traumatised. Would that take Ole’s Manchester U above them ? ... :)

:P 

43 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

They're going to do it aren't they lads?

Yes, yes they fucking well are

41 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Liverpool's history is full of disgusting cheats and thugs  Salah just the latest in a long line. Nothing ever gets said about it though, because it's Liverpool. They're allowed to get away with murder.

Ooft.