Premier League 2018-19

Saw the Spurs v Palace highlights. That's some wall of advertising screens they have. Apparently there's a stand behind them but shall need to look again in daylight to confirm. 

Announced today that plucky underdogs Liverpool spent £40m on agent fees alone last season, almost double the next biggest spenders, Chelsea.

Hopefully Liverpool win it just for the meltdowns it would foster on here and in general from those who accuse Liverpool, like Celtic of the victim mentality etc.

I was 12 the last time both clubs won the league in the same season, im 42 now, been way too long.

Danny Rose coming across like a right dick today in his attack on the racism prevalent in football. I didn't think that would be quite possible, but he's managed it.

He's stated several ridiculous things like, 'I can't wait to see the back of football' - A career that is enabling him to earn millions every year, I sure feel for him. He then goes on to talk about the punishments clubs have faced over racism (Which admittedly isn't obviously enough), but he equates the fines to 'What I spend on a typical night out' (£43,000).

I see nothing wrong with him saying he can't wait to see the back of it, it's only a job and I can't wait until I see the back of mine too. 

The "what I spend on a night out in London" is a big bit dickish. 

Danny Rose coming across like a right dick today in his attack on the racism prevalent in football. I didn't think that would be quite possible, but he's managed it.
He's stated several ridiculous things like, 'I can't wait to see the back of football' - A career that is enabling him to earn millions every year, I sure feel for him. He then goes on to talk about the punishments clubs have faced over racism (Which admittedly isn't obviously enough), but he equates the fines to 'What I spend on a typical night out' (£43,000).

I see nothing wrong with him saying he can't wait to see the back of it, it's only a job and I can't wait until I see the back of mine too. 
The "what I spend on a night out in London" is a big bit dickish. 

Whilst I feel for Rose (and any player who is being abused due to their skin colour) I can’t have sympathy for him about “can’t wait to stop playing”. If he actually feels this way he should just retire. Not advocating that as it would be letting the racists win but if he feels that bad playing the game then just stop right now.