Premier League 2018-19

I'm away to sound like a dick here, but I'm glad that this incident and the one in the Midlands Derby happened today. I'm obviously not condoning it as it's fucking appalling behaviour, but too many people were tarring it as a Scotland problem and how it was only our fans that had a scumball element. This is a football issue. Not a Scottish football issue. (Unless it's sectarian led)

Soft penalty but Fred has had another piss poor game. His decision making is awful. Decent midweek performance clearly a false dawn.
Indeed. In the space of 60 seconds he ruined an attack where they had an extra man and then gave away a penalty, although it was very soft.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm away to sound like a dick here, but I'm glad that this incident and the one in the Midlands Derby happened today. I'm obviously not condoning it as it's fucking appalling behaviour, but too many people were tarring it as a Scotland problem and how it was only our fans that had a scumball element. This is a football issue. Not a Scottish football issue. (Unless it's sectarian led)

The difference is that our media and authorities are out to get football fans and try and screw us at every turn, however the stark contrast with the English is that they just ignore it and try and cover it up as "move along folks, nothing to see here".