Premier League 2018-19

Really didnt take long for City to reel in a 7 point lead. I would have said Liverpool would have needed to carry that lead or at least a 4 or 5 point lead through March into April to be in with a shout. It does appear like they maybe dont have the bottle to hang with City in current form.

Lack of squad depth has proven to be Liverpool's downfall. When they really need a change off the bench to go and win it like last week and this week they just have nothing. Guys like Origi and Lallana would be nowhere near Man City's team. Last week and this week I felt Liverpool were too accepting of the 0-0 and didn't go for it, but I actually think they just aren't able to.

Edited by Diamonds are Forever

Liverpool looking disjointed yet again.  As mentioned above, squad depth will be what wins the Premier League and Man City have much more of it than Liverpool.  Origi, Lallana, Milner etc... are just not good enough at this level any more