Premier League 2018-19

10 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Spurs doing a Spurs and losing when it really matters. Kane first game back and they lose..

Amazing especially after they had done so well to get close to the top 2. I’m saying nothing until after tomorrow afternoon though.  

26 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Bye bye Claude.

Possibly but the big question is who would replace him at this stage of the season. Marco Silva could be gone soon too. He has spent a lot of cash but Everton are only a point ahead of Leicester. Mid-table mediocrity is a poor return.

By contrast, Gracia is doing a fantastic job at Watford. He's had little money to spend and  club made a transfer surplus in the summer window. I thought that they would struggle but they've been very strong.

Great seeing the difference that not having Joe Hart makes to Burnley. Looked in real danger early in the season, Heaton comes back and they are fine.

Joe Hart actually was playing quite well to be fair to him, but Burnley as a whole didn’t get off to the best of starts. Heaton is the better goalkeeper though and the main difference between him and Hart is that Heaton leads from the back. Next time you see Burnley keep an eye on Heaton. Never stops shouting and organising the guys in front of him.

I've seen little of Leicster of this but is being in 12th grounds for being punted? Mid table obscurity is about their level imo

I think the fact that he completely turned his nose up at both cup competitions probably wound a lot of the fans up. I would say he deserved to go for that alone.