Premier League 2018-19

19 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

A month ago I said it was Liverpool's title but f**k me, City have fairly kicked into gear.

You weren’t alone on here Scarf quite a few threw themselves under the bus. It will take something incredible to stop them. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

1 hour ago, David W said:

Aaron Ramsey off to Juve on 400k a week. Wish it was me to be honest.

Absolutely mental. Do they even need him?

I'd have Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi and Dybala all easily ahead of him in any midfield role. Bentacur and Can not exactly worse than him either.

This really annoys me. When players stop putting in any effort because they don't like the manager it must be shit for the fans who turn up each week, especially down there where games cost a fortune. I don't have time for Mourinho but Man utd must be the most glaring example of players doing f**k all to get him sacked and then you see what they can do now they have started giving a f**k.

I do agree to some extent but I think that Man Utd would have still been poor if the players had tried harder, but were awful due to them just utterly chucking it. 

At what point do footballers stop being human beings? There’re people in my work who aren’t happy with decisions that are made by management and the direction the company is going, they’ve become demotivated, and I know for a fact that they half ass their job a lot of the time as a result. Footballer’s are no different. If they aren’t happy or motivated they simply won’t be capable of performing to the same level as they would if they were enjoying their work. It’s human nature, and they shouldn’t be held to a higher standard than all other people just because of the money they earn, or because it’s a job you’d like to do yourself.

The mental thing about it all was, Mourinho was wanting the sack anyway so he could get his payday. As someone else said earlier, he is poisonous, some of us have seen it before he was under the scrutiny that Manchester United brings but some people still seemed to think he was some kind of genius master tactician when he was nothing but a c**t.

I hope he goes back to Chelsea, they deserve each other to be honest.

At what point do footballers stop being human beings? There’re people in my work who aren’t happy with decisions that are made by management and the direction the company is going, they’ve become demotivated, and I know for a fact that they half ass their job a lot of the time as a result. Footballer’s are no different. If they aren’t happy or motivated they simply won’t be capable of performing to the same level as they would if they were enjoying their work. It’s human nature, and they shouldn’t be held to a higher standard than all other people just because of the money they earn, or because it’s a job you’d like to do yourself.
Jose isn't a good man manager. He went through a spell at Chelsea in his first stint were he would put the pressure off his players onto himself when they were in the mix for trophies, then he's became so arrogant he can't see his failings as a manager so he proceeds by laying the blame on his players.

Yes the players refused to play for him bit his negativity limited a squad of talented footballers. Yes he was a fantastic manager but he's became irrelevant in a modern game with so many progressive young managers.

8 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

And then scud the cross into row Z.

He would do that quite often you’re right. But when you’ve got a player who can just glide through defences there’s no doubt it’s exciting, even if he does mess up the final ball some of the time. He needs a huge amount of direct 1:1 coaching to become a top player though, which means he’ll likely never get there.