Premier League 2018-19

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

If Man City hadn’t blown it against shit like Newcastle, Leicester and Crystal Palace they’d be well clear of Lolverpoop.

City will win the league comfortably.
Klopp to rage quit.

Think Monday showed why City are favourites. Liverpool, struggling for a goal, had Sturridge and Origi as their options on the bench whereas Man City have the depth to change the entire front 3 game to game and still have one of the best attacks in the league.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

What's the reason for this game getting played tonight?  Can't see any games in hand needing played or that.

Was scheduled for League Cup Final weekend Scarf. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

On 05/02/2019 at 07:27, Bairnardo said:
On 04/02/2019 at 23:43, MONKMAN said:
Well played Hammers, well played.

Was it though? Dont you need to wait for Rab to lead us through it by the hand a bit more before you reach such a conclusion?

Irrelevant shite. Pathetic. 

On 05/02/2019 at 08:08, MONKMAN said:

I’ve no idea what that tit is saying, I’ve got him on ignore. 

Needing to ignore posts about football? Pathetic :lol:

On 05/02/2019 at 08:10, Bairnardo said:
On 05/02/2019 at 08:08, MONKMAN said:
I’ve no idea what that tit is saying, I’ve got him on ignore. 

Me too but I seen he had a string of posts after Liverpools arse fell out and unmasked them. Its some sort of bizarre analysis which he seems to have done on the basis that he is a real Liverpool fan with much more insight than anyone else

You post far far too much on pie & bovril. 

15 hours ago, accies1874 said:
15 hours ago, Only an observer said:
Not wanting Everton mints Rab ?

He doesn't have a clue.

Pathetic.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yup, if you don't this thread becomes unreadable with him making every third post, and it just being mindless shite.

Just need folk to stop replying to him and we might be able to have an actual discussion about games in here again.

You lot are blind to your own stupidity. Whenever I look in on this thread it’s posts like this that make it unreadable. Rab posts football stuff and then a bunch of pansies desperate for green arrows spam page after page full of irrelevant shite.  

You lot are blind to your own stupidity. Whenever I look in on this thread it’s posts like this that make it unreadable. Rab posts football stuff and then a bunch of pansies desperate for green arrows spam page after page full of irrelevant shite.  
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

What a gimp

Still, at least it doesn't bother you.

13 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

What's the bets that this is Jimmy85 being a desperate saddo?

Jimmy fell in battle a while back in his pile of Hillsborough related material around the same time as J.Stewart. He can be unpredictable but I don’t think this is Jimmy. :)

Pathetic