Premier League 2018-19

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

How can Klopp be berating the officials? They are the reason they escaped with a point!

I’m not sure what but he was unhappy about something. There was only one team looked like winning it in that last half hour but West Ham deserved their point. 

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Salah and Firmino looked a little fatigued tonight I thought.

Did a bit. Firmino didn’t have a good game. Salah had a few good sights of goal but no power in his shots. The BBC counted them in their stats though so they likely won’t count :D

4 minutes ago, killie_lad said:
14 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
I’m not sure what but he was unhappy about something. There was only one team looked like winning it in that last half hour but West Ham deserved their point. 

Nobody looked like winning. Liverpool's luck is starting to run out I'm afraid

It’s still Liverpool’s to lose. They are in the driving seat.

1 minute ago, killie_lad said:
11 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Nobody looked like winning. Liverpool's luck is starting to run out I'm afraid

Definitely had a few breaks in what was a brilliant start but was more than just luck. Performances in the last few games though and need to pick up again quickly to have any chance. 

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

True GB. Man City go top on Wednesday when they beat Everton but Liverpool will still have a game in hand. Away to Man Utd on League Cup final weekend. Fcuk me sometimes it’s easier being 7th at this time of year bring back Roy :lol:

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Very barely now, Liverpool squad is extremely thin. Bringing on origi to try and save the day while city are bringing on Jesus and sane. Imagine van djik got injured, absolutely fucked. Can't believe they're this close to winning the title and didn't bring anyone in in January and loaned clyne out while TAA is injured.

Definitely had a few breaks in what was a brilliant start but was more than just luck. Performances in the last few games though and need to pick up again quickly to have any chance. 

I'm not saying its total luck but you look at, Sturridge goal at Chelsea's when they were cruising, mahrez skying the penalty, Pickfords howler, the 2 deflected goals Vs man utd. I know thats part of the game but that type of luck only lasts for so long

4 minutes ago, killie_lad said:
9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Very barely now, Liverpool squad is extremely thin. Bringing on origi to try and save the day while city are bringing on Jesus and sane. Imagine van djik got injured, absolutely fucked. Can't believe they're this close to winning the title and didn't bring anyone in in January and loaned clyne out while TAA is injured.

The manager obviously believes he has enough depth to win the title and go further in Europe.

Clyne was not in his plans so he made the decision to let him go on loan.

The Clyne thing is sheer idiocy.

There seems to be more to it than this. I don't think Liverpool looked to be quite as panicked as they were against Leicester, but they were definitely as sloppy. Lots of silly individual mistakes all over the park, and many times West Ham nearly took advantage.

Liverpool had chances, but the only one where I thought West Ham were really threatened was the Mane header that went right into the arms of the keeper.

The manager obviously believes he has enough depth to win the title and go further in Europe.
We'll see come the end of the season I suppose but it's not exactly looking great is it. As for the clyne thing, I can't see it being anything other than a terrible decision whatever way you look at it

Just now, killie_lad said:
5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We'll see come the end of the season I suppose but it's not exactly looking great is it. As for the clyne thing, I can't see it being anything other than a terrible decision whatever way you look at it

He wanted to go and to be honest he’d hardly played for a couple of years.