Premier League 2018-19

13 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Never seen the game, so in what respect? Just utterly useless?

Handled the ball after a poor touch which would have seen them go the counter with a man advantage and also chose to shoot from well outside the box when a pass wide would have given them a good crossing opportunity. Can't remember him having any other touches of the ball.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

He's removed it now - at first reported that he was getting stick from Liverpool fans but now turns out to be City fans after his shite performance against the vast majority of teams this season. 

FTFY 

15 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Any stats on the January transfer window in terms of money spent and total deals done?  Feels like its been a quiet one.

January spending is down from last year for the first time since 2012. @ajwffc's 180M figure is what I have seen in the media, that's down from the mental 430M spent last year

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47079813

There are still some deals filtering through, looks as though Fulham have picked up Lazar Markovic very very late (not sure why, he's looked an absolute fraud every time I have seen him for Liverpool) and a few others could filter through

8 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

January spending is down from last year for the first time since 2012. @ajwffc's 180M figure is what I have seen in the media, that's down from the mental 430M spent last year

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47079813

There are still some deals filtering through, looks as though Fulham have picked up Lazar Markovic very very late (not sure why, he's looked an absolute fraud every time I have seen him for Liverpool) and a few others could filter through

The BBC reported that Mitrovic recommended Markovic who was out of contract in June. It's only a short-term deal so if he's crap, he'll leave at the end of the season. Fulham struggled to get players in.

Sky Sports says that Gary Cahill turned down Fulham, Juventus and Monaco! The Sun reported that Antonio Valencia turned down Fulham and Newcastle. Both seem happy to sit in the stands and bank their wages until their contracts run out in June. 

Btw, Fellaini's deal is worth £10 million a year after tax. United got £10-11 million for him.

Edited by Bishop Briggs