Premier League 2018-19

3 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Warnock, who has done a great job at Cardiff, has signed many foreigners at his many clubs. He personally scouted Sala and worked hard to sign him. If you trying to smear him as xenophobic, you will have to try a lot harder.

Your posts on this thread only show you up to be a pathetic and sick cretin. To hell with you and your moronic shite. Go f**k yourself.

I'm not trying to smear him. I'm well beyond that. I'm saying he said an actively, unambiguously xenophobic thing, that also reeked of hypocrisy.

And that he's a p***k.

In case you haven't noticed, Warnock's not on that plane so my insulting him for what he said last week is fair enough.

You can spare me your precious, sanctimonious mewling, unless you personally know the poor guy on the missing plane, anyone else aboard or their friends and family, you're doing nothing more than piggybacking on the grief of total strangers to attempt to seize the moral high ground on a football message board from behind the safety of an anonymous account - in order to defend a haufwitted football manager.

It's not very impressive. But if it makes you feel better about yourself than crack on, I won't mind.

4 hours ago, jamieson87 said:

It's the attaching of a football club to greif,  I just don't understand it.

RIP from a (insert club here) fan. It just annoyed me.

Anyway, I don't want to distract from what is obviously a tragedy. 

Agreed there’s no need for it. Or any of the ‘Insert club name family’ pish. 

Very sad news :(

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

I'm not trying to smear him. I'm well beyond that. I'm saying he said an actively, unambiguously xenophobic thing, that also reeked of hypocrisy.

And that he's a p***k.

In case you haven't noticed, Warnock's not on that plane so my insulting him for what he said last week is fair enough.

You can spare me your precious, sanctimonious mewling, unless you personally know the poor guy on the missing plane, anyone else aboard or their friends and family, you're doing nothing more than piggybacking on the grief of total strangers to attempt to seize the moral high ground on a football message board from behind the safety of an anonymous account - in order to defend a haufwitted football manager.

It's not very impressive. But if it makes you feel better about yourself than crack on, I won't mind.

Take that shite to the Politics Forum. Your penultimate paragraph's illiterate rant is a classic diversionary tactic. You are just a thick cretin. 

Edited by Bishop Briggs

It's quite amazing that greatest league in the world club Cardiff were ferrying their multi-million pound record signing around in a chocks away Ginger single prop plane. Wonder why they didn't use the virtually compulsory private jet that even players choose when nipping over to the continent to go to gigs. It's a like using a Lada taxi instead of a limo. 

Was it Cardiff City that was footing the bill for the trip, or was it his agent? I genuinely don't know, just asking. Whatever, it's all very unfortunate.

It does feel a bit weird for Sky Sports News to go on to black tie mode for someone who hasn't played a game for Cardiff City yet.  I have no idea why I still watch that shite, it irritates me so much these days.

2 hours ago, buchan30 said:

IMG_5457.jpg

Surely number 4 is the most realistic outcome

Sadly seems that way, experts reckon you'd be lucky to survive a couple of hours in the water, and even less at this time of year.

The authorities need to consider all possibilities based on the information they have and they can’t disprove that they landed safely and haven’t made contact.

I’m pretty sure if you are in the water at this part of the world and at this time of year you have about 5 minutes until your body shuts down due to the cold and you are as good as dead so I doubt a life raft would be much use, even if they managed to get it activated having survived the impact of the crash.

1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

At this stage, not sure this is the answer but you never know.

I agree but it's only a loan with an option to buy in the summer for £31 million - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46941240.

If he does not perform, he can go back even though Milan have signed Piatek from Genoa for £30 million to replace him - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46976744.

It seems that Abramovic is reluctant to spend and fringe/loaned players must be sold to fund transfers. 

I agree but it's only a loan with an option to buy in the summer for £31 million - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46941240.
If he does not perform, he can go back even though Milan have signed Piatek from Genoa for £30 million to replace him - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46976744.
It seems that Abramovic is reluctant to spend and fringe/loaned players must be sold to fund transfers. 
He'd be going back to Juventus though, not Milan.