Premier League 2018-19

Was reported a few weeks back that he didn't actually want to sign for Cardiff. Faking your own death would be taking it a bit far to get out of it though. On a serious note though, it doesn't look good. Wording of the reports would suggest they are waiting just to confirm the worst case scenario.

29 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Who for? I only commented on Warnock, and he can f**k off.

The manager of a club owned by a Malaysian millionaire signed an Argentine player from a French club, and said, “I can’t wait to get out of it, if I’m honest. I think we’ll be far better out of the bloody thing. In every aspect. Football-wise as well, absolutely. To hell with the rest of the world.”

But if it makes you feel better, RIP, thoughts and prayers with the family etc.

The man is entitled to his opinion and I don't think it warrants a death wish tbh, as ignorant as it is.

6 minutes ago, thekorean said:

The man is entitled to his opinion and I don't think it warrants a death wish tbh, as ignorant as it is.

Ok, I've read that several times and I don't know what you're on about. I definitely didn't suggest Warnock wanted anyone dead, or anything remotely close to it, in case that's where you're going.

5 minutes ago, velo army said:

Aye this is pretty surreal and dreadful. It seems that the weather wasn't terribly bad so god only knows what happened.

Could have been a mechanical failure of some sort, it was a single engine plane so could have been an engine problem.  

3 hours ago, GordonS said:

Who for? I only commented on Warnock, and he can f**k off.

The manager of a club owned by a Malaysian millionaire signed an Argentine player from a French club, and said, “I can’t wait to get out of it, if I’m honest. I think we’ll be far better out of the bloody thing. In every aspect. Football-wise as well, absolutely. To hell with the rest of the world.”

But if it makes you feel better, RIP, thoughts and prayers with the family etc.

Someone is probably dead. And your first thought is "Warnock deserves it".

Get fucked.

42 minutes ago, velo army said:

Aye this is pretty surreal and dreadful. It seems that the weather wasn't terribly bad so god only knows what happened.

Reports from France (via Twitter) suggesting he was texting an ex Nantes team mate with a video of the plane failing to take off the first time it tried. Suggestions it was the 4th time of asking that it managed to get airborne. I think I'd have risked jumping out at that point to be honest.

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Why do you hate ? This is truely awful news.
Nobody wants this to be true. It's somebody's loved one and family of other passenger's also.
And for the club's who have had this player it is really sad that this has happened.

The Liverpool family bit at the end though is shite if this is what you were referring to.

Agreed. It's the YNWA shite that I really hate. A lot of Liverpool fans seem to love wallowing in other others' grief. 

4 hours ago, GordonS said:

Warnock will be thinking, "that's what I get for signing foreigners. To hell with the lot of them".

Warnock, who has done a great job at Cardiff, has signed many foreigners at his many clubs. He personally scouted Sala and worked hard to sign him. If you trying to smear him as xenophobic, you will have to try a lot harder.

Your posts on this thread only show you up to be a pathetic and sick cretin. To hell with you and your moronic shite. Go f**k yourself.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

28 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Why do you hate ? This is truely awful news.
Nobody wants this to be true. It's somebody's loved one and family of other passenger's also.
And for the club's who have had this player it is really sad that this has happened.

The Liverpool family bit at the end though is shite if this is what you were referring to.

It's the attaching of a football club to greif,  I just don't understand it.

RIP from a (insert club here) fan. It just annoyed me.

Anyway, I don't want to distract from what is obviously a tragedy. 

35 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Warnock, who has done a great job at Cardiff, has signed many foreigners at his many clubs. He personally scouted Sala and worked hard to sign him. If you trying to smear him as xenophobic, you will have to try a lot harder.

Your posts on this thread only show you up to be a pathetic and sick cretin. To hell with you and your moronic shite. Go f**k yourself.

His point is moot. Warnock will of course be delighted to still be in the EU. I think you get 14 days to return faulty goods?

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Reports from France (via Twitter) suggesting he was texting an ex Nantes team mate with a video of the plane failing to take off the first time it tried. Suggestions it was the 4th time of asking that it managed to get airborne. I think I'd have risked jumping out at that point to be honest.

Jesus. Aye I'd have given it a solid "f**k that" and shot the craw. When you're younger (he's 24 or something?) you tend to think that it won't happen to you. Just horrible.