Premier League 2018-19

Guest Moomintroll
Morning [emoji3] ... 
65D9B700-3E99-4A2F-A204-20DEB3BF5824.jpeg.a3e3c38c8020b45dbe755edc0ab3e956.jpeg
Looking at how that table is bunching up at all the right places, we could be in for a very interesting last day around Relegation/CL issues. Hopefully your mob and shitty will enter into the spirit of it as well, might actually be a Super Sunday for once.

20 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
4 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
Morning emoji3.png ... 
65D9B700-3E99-4A2F-A204-20DEB3BF5824.jpeg.a3e3c38c8020b45dbe755edc0ab3e956.jpeg

Looking at how that table is bunching up at all the right places, we could be in for a very interesting last day around Relegation/CL issues. Hopefully your mob and shitty will enter into the spirit of it as well, might actually be a Super Sunday for once.

It could well be Moomin. I’ll take a 1 point lead going into the last day right now :)

5 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Warnock will be thinking, "that's what I get for signing foreigners. To hell with the lot of them".

Have a bit of respect.

Horrible news. Looks like only 1 possible outcome if the plane has come down in the region they say it disappeared in.

Some totally unimportant questions - does this just mean Cardiff are totally out of pocket if it is confirmed as true? I presume they have some form of insurance?  Had he actually signed a contract with the club?

5 minutes ago, drs said:

Have a bit of respect.

Who for? I only commented on Warnock, and he can f**k off.

The manager of a club owned by a Malaysian millionaire signed an Argentine player from a French club, and said, “I can’t wait to get out of it, if I’m honest. I think we’ll be far better out of the bloody thing. In every aspect. Football-wise as well, absolutely. To hell with the rest of the world.”

But if it makes you feel better, RIP, thoughts and prayers with the family etc.