Premier League 2018-19

I think Ole got found out a bit tactically in the second half. Poch obviously changed things at half time and turned the game in Spurs favour. Solskjaer couldn't respond.  If it hadn't been for an unreal performance by de Gea Spurs could have won that by a couple.

2 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

I think Ole got found out a bit tactically in the second half. Poch obviously changed things at half time and turned the game in Spurs favour. Solskjaer couldn't respond.  If it hadn't been for an unreal performance by de Gea Spurs could have won that by a couple.

Spurs still lost at home to an inexperienced EPL manager. Ole is learning on the job but his results have been much better than expected.

I'm pleased for Solskjaer after the BBC numpties trashed him and his record before the game. He's done incredibly well after taking over from Mourinho  in difficult circumstances. 

United were very good for the first 55-60 minutes before getting pinned back in the last half an hour. Not sure if that's down to Solksjaer struggling to react or just the fact that their defence isn't that good and was always likely to concede chances to a side like Spurs.

I think he has done great. Can only beat what's put in front of you and he has done exactly that with the exact same set of players

Do you still think pogba would of been at United if it was fergie??

Man u are a long long way off top 4 imo. I think ole has done a great job so far but building a united team than can compete to win leagues again??? Its not a great gig for anyone let alone a club hero with little managerial experience. Its not an easy fix it's going to take a bit of time and a boat load of cash. I may be wrong ( often am ) i just think that its too big an ask of him, great player, decent bloke, would be harsh remembering him as a failed manager.

After Warnock coming out pro Brexit, it got me thinking about the most Brexit Premier League managers past or present.
Top five for me 
1) Warnock
2) Di Canio
3) Pearce
4) Pulis 
5) Souness

Steve Bruce and Harry Redknapp we’re hopefully in contention?

Wasn't it fergie who got rid of him?

Surely got to give him a chance or see how he does until end of season. Right now he has bought nobody, not spent a penny and hasn't lost. Struggling to criticise someone who has won every game he has managed at a club so far.
Im meaning pogba now not as an 18 year old. Im not criticising him, its more a case of do they go with someone who has a sucessful career as a manager or do they go with someone who has had a good 6 months? He's done great so far and time will tell but i think were he is in his career just now and the state United are in it would be a brave move for both parties.

Yeah, Bruce was top ten, I suggested Redknapp, but he was disallowed based on his stint in the jungle where he came across as a decent human being. 

Never watched it but will go with the ignorant and unlikely opinion it was for the tv/itv left out his racist bits.
Sol Campbell and David James.

Definitely

Jamie Vardy and Jordan Pickford have very Brexity faces.

Absolutely!
Can’t wait for John Terry to lift the Brexit trophy despite not playing.