Premier League 2018-19

Really good day out on the South coast. Few beers in town before getting the train out to Falmer. Although it wasn’t pretty at times, just the result Liverpool needed to get straight back on track.

The foul on Salah was right in front of us stonewall penalty and he stuck it away well. The Reds go 7 points clear, for now :)

4DC0770C-3D13-4FA0-8664-BC18A4315DCB.jpeg

5DFF0A66-FC2D-496F-85A7-C5B8C7C3AADE.jpeg

761533EB-C299-4E8B-83B0-B2491B61A6D6.jpeg

3BAE80E1-73A7-4A37-AC5E-0516262D353F.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Guest Moomintroll
Watching Brighton and Liverpool with a Beinsports stream, Andy Gray is a fucking moron
In other news, grass is green and the sky is blue. The man is an imbecilic, sexist homophobe and the continued absence of him and his like minded hairy friend from British TV is a RTBC.

Just now, 7-2 said:

Leicester getting humiliated by Newport last week was bad enough but letting Shane Long score against you, a winner at that, takes it a totally different level. Puel must go.

Did you see that Lolverpool went 7 points clear mate ? :D

Leicester getting humiliated by Newport last week was bad enough but letting Shane Long score against you, a winner at that, takes it a totally different level. Puel must go.
Schmeichel own goal for me. Don't know what to make of Leicester. Decent enough players but just seem to be inconsistent. Think they missed Evans yesterday and need a couple of younger centre halves pretty sharpish.

Neil Warnock, bizarrely, went on a rant about Brexit yesterday..

"But I don't know why politicians don't do what the country wanted if I'm honest. They had a referendum and now we see politicians and everyone else trying to put their foot in it.

"Why did we have a referendum in the first place? I can't wait to get out if I'm honest. I think we'll be far better out of the thing. In every aspect. To hell with the rest of the world.

"Football-wise as well."

Neil Warnock, bizarrely, went on a rant about Brexit yesterday..
"But I don't know why politicians don't do what the country wanted if I'm honest. They had a referendum and now we see politicians and everyone else trying to put their foot in it.
"Why did we have a referendum in the first place? I can't wait to get out if I'm honest. I think we'll be far better out of the thing. In every aspect. To hell with the rest of the world.
"Football-wise as well."

I seen, in response to this, something along the lines of if you removes non-English players from Cardiff’s squad this season they’d have accrued something like 7 points scoring 7 goals. I think that was the figures but it was abysmally similar if not

31 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

Schmeichel own goal for me. 

Yes, he certainly hand a major hand in it. In true Long fashion I expect he would have put it wide but for Schmeichel's intervention but he's been awarded it so Leicester's shame remains.

12 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I seen, in response to this, something along the lines of if you removes non-English players from Cardiff’s squad this season they’d have accrued something like 7 points scoring 7 goals. I think that was the figures but it was abysmally similar if not

Kind of sums Brexit up really.  Warnock ranting away without any awareness of what non-English players contribute to his own team. A fair summary of the Brexiteers and the EU in general.

Edited by Jambomo