Premier League 2018-19

15 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Hope not. Fraser would rot on the bench or in the stands at Chelski.

Let Wilson go there and f**k his Engerlund career at the same time! He's over-rated.

I was more thinking of my club then Frasers career prospects at a club like Chelsea.  We'd get almost £10 million if he left for the same fee that Callum Wilson is rumoured to be leaving for.

3 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I was more thinking of my club then Frasers career prospects at a club like Chelsea.  We'd get almost £10 million if he left for the same fee that Callum Wilson is rumoured to be leaving for.

Ah! I understand now.  Scotland needs Fraser to be playing regularly so I still don't want him warming the bench at a "big" club.

If Bournemouth sell Wilson for big money, they will need to sign a replacement. Solanke failed to impress at Liverpool, albeit not played in his best position at times, and £19 million was a ridiculous fee for him.

Fraser's having one pretty extraordinary season that I don't think many people outside of Scotland and Bournemouth are paying enough attention to.
It is just half a season (ish) just now though.
If he keeps this up, he should be going to a big club for tens of millions, but the fact he's Scottish will probably cap the fee at £30m. That isn't meant to sound all SNPy, just that he won't get hyped as much.
I think Fraser would be the first player Howe would try and take with him if Howe moves on.

58 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Fabregas off to Monaco confirmed. 

He's signed a lucrative 3.5 year deal. 

ETA - Reports suggest that Monaco have paid £10 million! That's good business for a 31 year old who was out of contract at the end of the season.

Southampton have sold Manolo Gabbiadini to Sampdoria. The fee is reported to be around £12 million.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

What a player in his day. 

Agreed, especially when he was with Arsenal he was one of the top midfielders in the Premier League, we will see if he still has it to keep Monaco up this season

Great player. Felt the move to Barca came at the wrong time for him in hindsight though and never hit his true peak. Can’t blame him wanting to go ‘home’ and play for the best team in the world though. No shame in being unable to dislodge Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets either!

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

He's signed a lucrative 3.5 year deal. 

ETA - Reports suggest that Monaco have paid £10 million! That's good business for a 31 year old who was out of contract at the end of the season.

Southampton have sold Manolo Gabbiadini to Sampdoria. The fee is reported to be around £12 million.

I'm not sure that £10 million for Fabregas is even the best bit of business in your post! That said, he played his best football at Samp so it may be a move that works out.

Rumours arnoutovic could go to china. Be a great move money wise for him, but i think he should stay, he has done a good job at west ham the last year and a bit.
As a west ham fan I'd be dissapointed to see him leave, he's been fantastic so far.

He should be looking for a move to a top English / European club not giving up and fucking off to china. That's the game now tho zero ambition and all about the coin

40 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Would be a relief for the poor b*****d that has to sit next to you ;)

Mon the Albion.

Now that is very true Tynierose ... and the there’s 2 of them I’m a middle seat :lol:

Mon the Reds :)

As a west ham fan I'd be dissapointed to see him leave, he's been fantastic so far.

He should be looking for a move to a top English / European club not giving up and fucking off to china. That's the game now tho zero ambition and all about the coin
He starts today so the manager must believe he'll still give his all.