Premier League 2018-19

They are now a club which rewards failure.  On what planet is Chris Smalling good enough for Man Utd?

Ashley Young is about 44 now too.  If you have these guys in defense, they deserve all the get.

Pogba is a total melon. That tweet he posted just goes to show he thinks it all about him, he’s done nothing to justify his massive price tag. He’s too interested in being a brand than being a footballer. I’d be raging if I was a United fan, the guy is not fit to wear the shirt.

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Pogba is a total melon. That tweet he posted just goes to show he thinks it all about him, he’s done nothing to justify his massive price tag. He’s too interested in being a brand than being a footballer. I’d be raging if I was a United fan, the guy is not fit to wear the shirt.

image.png.7b1e6627d8300e886e3f70a97ef63c90.png

image.png.0414aeee3eee8aded07e00b9a79837d5.png

:lol:

22 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

But did you know how may trophies he has won in the past?

I am surprised that the United board decided to spend the 24 million to fire Mourinho but am glad he's gone, hopefully this is the last we will see of that arrogant p***k in British football

I struggle to believe he'll end up anywhere other than Asia or America, he's done at top European level. 

Real Madrid broke him.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I struggle to believe he'll end up anywhere other than Asia or America, he's done at top European level. 

Real Madrid broke him.

He's 55, he can go take a big paycheque in China or the Middle East for a couple of years and then return to Europe as a pundit

Just now, TheIntenseHummingOfEvil said:

Jose is finished at the top level IMO. No top club is going to touch him with a bargepole.

Especially not for the amount of money he thinks he's worth.  What I could see happen is he goes to China for a couple of years and then when Tuchel gets bored at PSG Mourinho ends  up with that job.  PSG are the only club that could afford his wage demands and are more concerned about image than substance

29 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Especially not for the amount of money he thinks he's worth.  What I could see happen is he goes to China for a couple of years and then when Tuchel gets bored at PSG Mourinho ends  up with that job.  PSG are the only club that could afford his wage demands and are more concerned about image than substance

You think PSG would gamble on him not falling out with Mbappe or Neymar?

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Klolpp 

78830433-D9FC-4209-B50A-FA4155882C1C.jpeg

I have no love for Mourinho but he has 3 premier league titles, 2 champions leagues, 2 Europa leagues, la liga title, 2 serie a titles, 2 portuguese league titles, Portuguese cup, coppa italia, copa del rey, fa cup and 3 league cups.

Klopp has 2 bundesligas and a DFB Pokal and nothing at Liverpool. Klopp may have Liverpool flying but has absolutely nothing to show for it yet.