Premier League 2018-19

Now that the Napoli game is out the road, can I just say, I hate watching Liverpool v Manchester United games. You get to an age where you can't be bothered with all the shite that goes with games like this. Horrible atmosphere, horrible build up. Just nasty and unneeded.

I am having a family dinner with my Manchester United following family on Sunday as well. Happy days.

3 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Now that the Napoli game is out the road, can I just say, I hate watching Liverpool v Manchester United games. You get to an age where you can't be bothered with all the shite that goes with games like this. Horrible atmosphere, horrible build up. Just nasty and unneeded.

I am having a family dinner with my Manchester United following family on Sunday as well. Happy days.

Lord above. 

On 11/12/2018 at 22:25, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I’m going to pub with 2 Man Utd supporting mates to watch this so will likely be wanting Utd to win.

I expect Utd to park the bus so cannot see it being much of a game although Liverpool should have enough to win.

I would not fancy being a Utd fan at Anfield in amongst those animals tbf. Brave souls.

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m going to pub with 2 Man Utd supporting mates to watch this so will likely be wanting Utd to win.

I expect Utd to park the bus so cannot see it being much of a game although Liverpool should have enough to win.

I would not fancy being a Utd fan at Anfield in amongst those animals tbf. Brave souls.

It’s been pretty tame stuff the last 4/5 years both Anfield and there to be honest.