Premier League 2018-19

5 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I disagree bud. I think the quality vs money paid by clubs is awful. Guys like Salah, Mane and Sterling are now top players in the league. Would players of that quality have been 5-10 years ago ? I doubt it.

Klopp is seen as a managerial God but how his record vs Sir Alex, Jose and even Wenger in England ? Not great I would suggest.

I would be very surprised if it’s a City vs Liverpool CL Final. City have no European pedigree.

Klopp has taken Liverpool from the wilderness to one of Europe’s top sides in just over 3 years. This is the best Liverpool squad I’ve seen since 1990. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if 1 of them at least made the final. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

9 hours ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

The referee for Salah's second goal is sly as anything. Doesn't signal for an advantage, but then when Salah scores signals for an advantage to try and get the credit for playing a 'great advantage'. Obviously been to the Mike Dean school of refereeing.

I thought that at the time, but watching it back, Salah was off balance from the moment he was fouled right up until he hit the ball, so the ref was probably expecting to have to call it back.