Premier League 2018-19

13 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

It's silver FFS. What does image portray? Losers. Second place.

Liverpool are also rans. Irrelevant. And of course a thoroughly disgusting club. Deal with it :D

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

The referee for Salah's second goal is sly as anything. Doesn't signal for an advantage, but then when Salah scores signals for an advantage to try and get the credit for playing a 'great advantage'. Obviously been to the Mike Dean school of refereeing.
I only recently seen the footage of Mike Dean celebrating goals when he played adavantage. Minter.

It's quite hard to tell if he says "black" or "Manc" from the videos. No surprise if it was the former though.

The way people are going on about id have thought it would be more clear cut than that. The guy looks deeply unhinged anyway, who goes to a football game and gets that angry towards opposition players in this day and age?!

It's quite hard to tell if he says "black" or "Manc" from the videos. No surprise if it was the former though.

Wouldn’t be surprised either, but given the lack of any reaction from the black supporter almost right next to him, I’m starting to think it might’ve been “Manc”.

13 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Wouldn’t be surprised either, but given the lack of any reaction from the black supporter almost right next to him, I’m starting to think it might’ve been “Manc”.

It looks more like manc than black but I'm no expert..

If it isn't"deemed" racist I imagine this collection of mouth breathing goons will be paraded in front of a tv camera to explain that they got caught up in the passion of it all and they actually have lots of black friends.....maybe even some mancunian ones.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s a brutal league this season. Really low on quality. Liverpool are top and rightly so but they are getting ripped apart in Europe - what is it 3 losses in 5 games ??

It has been a great season :). The pace being set at the top is frightening and Spurs, and a resurgent Arsenal doing well to stay in touch. 

Granted a few poor performances away in Europe but in a tough group. It’s all about getting through and dropping as few points in the league as possible at the same time. 

Liverpool took out Man City and made the final last year. Wouldn’t be surprised to see at least 1 of them in Madrid in June. 

5 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It has been a great season :). The pace being set at the top is frightening and Spurs, and a resurgent Arsenal doing well to stay in touch. 

Granted a few poor performances away in Europe but in a tough group. It’s all about getting through and dropping as few points in the league as possible at the same time. 

Liverpool took out Man City and made the final last year. Wouldn’t be surprised to see at least 1 of them in Madrid in June. 

I disagree bud. I think the quality vs money paid by clubs is awful. Guys like Salah, Mane and Sterling are now top players in the league. Would players of that quality have been 5-10 years ago ? I doubt it.

Klopp is seen as a managerial God but how his record vs Sir Alex, Jose and even Wenger in England ? Not great I would suggest.

I would be very surprised if it’s a City vs Liverpool CL Final. City have no European pedigree.

Guest DAVIDB69
I disagree bud. I think the quality vs money paid by clubs is awful. Guys like Salah, Mane and Sterling are now top players in the league. Would players of that quality have been 5-10 years ago ? I doubt it.
Klopp is seen as a managerial God but how his record vs Sir Alex, Jose and even Wenger in England ? Not great I would suggest.
I would be very surprised if it’s a City vs Liverpool CL Final. City have no European pedigree.

I don’t think Liverpool will go beyond Tuesday never mind get to the final

8 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

I don’t think Liverpool will go beyond Tuesday never mind get to the final

Tough one on Tuesday but 5 poorer Liverpool sides than this have made it to 5 European finals in the last 17 years.