Premier League 2018-19

Just now, J_Stewart said:

That was an absolutely sensational goal from Man City there. Systematically broken United down. Glorious stuff.

It was an excellent goal.  There are so many poor players in the ManU team. Their back 4 is just awful and without Pogba their midfield has no creativity.

Did anyone know that the last Manchester Derby finished 3-2?

I think they have mentioned it one or two million times.

City are great, they just seem to ghost into space. Playing them you have to be on your game and chasing and watching every runner, matic not doing so for the 3rd summed up what not to against them.

The touch from gundigon just to kill that ball when it was fired into that box was sublime.

I'm surprised there's no mention of sterling showboating, and then getting scolded for it by pep. Juan Mata (all-round good guy), told sterling to f**k off but to then receive a public dressing down from your manager is a proper minter.
I thought it was a bit harsh.

22 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I'm surprised there's no mention of sterling showboating, and then getting scolded for it by pep. Juan Mata (all-round good guy), told sterling to f**k off but to then receive a public dressing down from your manager is a proper minter.

I’m not sure about the telly but we had it on 5 Live on the way back and they made a big thing of it on there. 

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Mourinho does well to organise such a shite set of individuals into a team.

What's weird is the common narrative with Man Utd is that they 'have a talented squad'. For the level they aspire to be at they really don't. They've barely got a single player who'd get a game over their equivalent in Man City, Liverpool or Spurs' teams, De Gea excepted.

19 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

What's weird is the common narrative with Man Utd is that they 'have a talented squad'. For the level they aspire to be at they really don't. They've barely got a single player who'd get a game over their equivalent in Man City, Liverpool or Spurs' teams, De Gea excepted.

Given how they play i`d suggest Pogba would flourish in those sides but your point stands. A good number of very good players at ManU but  relative to the level they are at some absolute jobbers too. 

Daniel Sturridge been charged for breaching betting rules.

Joey Barton was given the "shortest possible ban period" of 18 months when he was found guilty of breaching betting rules.

@Rab B Nesbit any idea if it's a similar "crime" he's committed?

Just seen this.. 

Dr0hQ9HWsAUyjUS.thumb.jpeg.767d1febf0ab1f9c93aefd71671d28a9.jpeg

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Daniel Sturridge been charged for breaching betting rules.

Joey Barton was given the "shortest possible ban period" of 18 months when he was found guilty of breaching betting rules.

@Rab B Nesbit any idea if it's a similar "crime" he's committed?

Just seen this.. 

Dr0hQ9HWsAUyjUS.thumb.jpeg.767d1febf0ab1f9c93aefd71671d28a9.jpeg

It would appear to involve one bet RG. With the possibility it involves him moving to  West Brom back in January.