Premier League 2018-19

Great scenes from the players and fans after that goal. Lee Probert booked Demarai Gray for taking his shirt off after scoring though which is disappointing to see. Can see Probert having a rise smile when the shirt went off thinking ‘bollocks what do I do, do I follow the rule book or let it go. 

Keeper has absolutely clattered him after he headered it, how is that not a penalty?

I would agree, but I don't think you'll get that when refs don't give penalties for players getting clattered by defenders sliding in to block a cross/shot. I'm not sure why they don't get given.

I'd agree with Mane being offside, he was offside at the first ball and went towards the ball, surely that's making him active.
Despite what they're saying, I think it should've been given in the first instance, but the linesman didn't give it for that.

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I would agree, but I don't think you'll get that when refs don't give penalties for players getting clattered by defenders sliding in to block a cross/shot. I'm not sure why they don't get given.

Dunno, it's bizarre how often a guy gets beasted after he hits the cross in or gets the shot off, and nothing is given. The 'expert' ref on BT Sport was just asked about both incidents and he reeled off some shite about physical contact being a part of the game.

Despite what they're saying, I think it should've been given in the first instance, but the linesman didn't give it for that.

That’s what I was thinking as well, not sure how they can say that he wasn’t active, he was going towards the ball as well and as they pointed out, caused Mustafi to look across to him.

3 minutes ago, LinkinFighter said:
24 minutes ago, DrewDon said:
Van Dijk is a colossus of a defender. Just so good. 

Got to be the best centre back in the world on current form. The whole Liverpool backline is very good these days.

No chance. 

That's a great finish from Lacazette.