Premier League 2018-19

3 hours ago, throbber said:

This thread needs more speculation about Bobby Madley shagging a dog.

He is now on Huddersfield’s board of Directors. Apparently he’s always been fond of the Terriers. 

9 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: ... I’m quite content within myself that I’ve earned my seat Pep. 

‘Liverpool’ don’t care do they not. The club have had to strike a balance. Every game sells out almost instantly and they could charge an awful lot more and still fill it. 

The club said they won't be extending the capacity to 58k as it doesn't make financial sense.  They don't care about the fans it's all about the money.  If they did care they would extend cause, as you say, every game sells out.  You're not from Liverpool are you rab, it's fanboys like you stealing seats from real fans that is the problem.

Great free kick goal for Everton. I love it when a neat little move like that comes off.

Little Picky should've been off though. I can't wait to see an outfield player clear a ball like that and play just goes on. 

30 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

The club said they won't be extending the capacity to 58k as it doesn't make financial sense.  They don't care about the fans it's all about the money.  If they did care they would extend cause, as you say, every game sells out.  You're not from Liverpool are you rab, it's fanboys like you stealing seats from real fans that is the problem.

They didn’t say that. They merely publicised how without hospitality it would cost a lot of money that would take a long to recoup. I thought they were quite right to highlight it. 

Walk along the Anfield Road and everything is cleared ready for its construction. I fully expect it to start before the planning permission runs out. 

Not from Liverpool Pep. Tickets are really hard to get so I just nip down for the odd game :D

21 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

They didn’t say that. They merely publicised how without hospitality it would cost a lot of money that would take a long to recoup. I thought they were quite right to highlight it. 

Walk along the Anfield Road and everything is cleared ready for its construction. I fully expect it to start before the planning permission runs out. 

Not from Liverpool Pep. Tickets are really hard to get so I just nip down for the odd game :D

Yes they did say that.  They have the money and the demand is there.  But they don't care about the fans only the finances.

Great free kick goal for Everton. I love it when a neat little move like that comes off.
Little Picky should've been off though. I can't wait to see an outfield player clear a ball like that and play just goes on. 

Speaking of free kicks, that one from Kieran Trippier yesterday was something special.

That supposed photo of Madley only shows him licking the dog's bumhole. I mean, dogs lick their bumholes anyway so I don't really see the problem. So long as he were to brush his teeth before going out to ref a game then I don't see why he had to resign. 

What reason would any human being have to lick a dogs arsehole?

28 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Yes they did say that.  They have the money and the demand is there.  But they don't care about the fans only the finances.

No they didn’t. Of course the demand and money is there and I’ve said already the redevelopment will happen. 

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

What reason would any human being have to lick a dogs arsehole?

I can't really answer you that, but I know a guy who says his wife is his best friend and he licks her bumhole on occasion. If dog is a man's best friend then I don't really see the difference. At the end of the day, a bumhole is a bumhole.