Premier League 2018-19

5 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The first post you made suggests you didn’t. You said “we” still go the same way, but “we” should probably refer more to Liverpudlians than yourself.

:lol: ... you are trying way too hard. 

If you read it properly my point was it’s really not any difference whether the games at White Hart Lane or Wembley, for anyone going. 

Of course the EPL will go abroad for games.
The thought of Wolverhampton Wanderers v Burnley at a one third full US stadium is mouthwatering.

The EPL simply don’t need to. It’s the most watched league on the planet without having to make this move. Unlucky.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Dont you start.

FWIW I think it will happen.  Was it not talked about a couple of years back?

:D ... I’m sure it was talked about a few years ago Mel - game 39. 

I honestly don’t think it will the back lash from the fans would be too much. 

3 hours ago, Mastermind said:

The EPL simply don’t need to. It’s the most watched league on the planet without having to make this move. Unlucky.

Maybe it will improve the quality though, no matter how much money they've thrown at it it still lags miles behind la Liga which isn't nearly as rich. They're obviously doing something wrong in the premiership.

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

Of course they will, because they want ALL of the money. They didn’t need sleeve sponsors, did they? But they’ve got them now.

Just doing what all football clubs do ... if you can get it get it. 

4 hours ago, Mastermind said:

They play friendlies abroad purely to try and attract fans to watch league games/buy merchandise as it is, if there was a report done, or the La Liga games proves, that it can provide a huge boost to people interested in the league, they'd do it in a heartbeat.