Premier League 2018-19

Cech used to be comfortably the best keeper in the league. I thought it was a questionable decision for Chelsea to punt him in favour of Courtois, but by f**k he's regressed badly the past few years.

1 hour ago, Herman Hessian said:

another side like Fulham - too many new players thrown together as a team with no chance to get to know how to play together before being pushed in to competitive games - the whole last minute transfer dash thing is just such shockingly poor management, really piss poor way to go about things for clubs supposedly at the highest level of the professional game...

A few teams have gone down that route too. Wolves and Everton spring to mind. 

I suppose  it is a bit unfair to judge West Ham after one game,  However,  I think they will be battling relegation this season. 

4 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

A few teams have gone down that route too. Wolves and Everton spring to mind. 

maybe that reinforces the point - a wide open game with not  great deal of organisation from either team - fortunate to play one another, perhaps; from the deadline being so close to the opening games, to the three week window where other european clubs can poach EPL players with no chance for clubs to readjust by making "counter signings" the whole thing just seems to be so badly thought out...