Premier League 2018-19

11 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

There was a minimum of 1 minute added on, and the goal was scored at 46.02. Hardly poor officiating

similar margin as for the spurs goal that was 9mm over the line; if they're going to be that pedantic about distance, then the same should be applied to time - independent timekeepers, please, who add time on for stoppages and signal the end of play regardless of what's going on - otherwise the whole goal-line technology fuss is just hypocritical bollocks- why bother about one variable and ignore another which can have just as much impact...

23 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

46:02 when the ball hit the net hardly a bloody crime to add 2 seconds on to the added minute. 

I remember the story of Clive Thomas  blowing for full time after 8 seconds in a world cup game involving Brazil.

The ball was still in the air from a corner when the whistle went.  The Brazil players were not happy obviously and the incident ended his world cup refereeing career, he never reffed another world cup game.

1 minute ago, Richie said:

The second was a bit suspect as well.

This is where the rule gets a bit ambiguous.

There were 2 Liverpool players standing unmarked as a direct result of West Ham clearly pushing out to play them offside.

In this scenario the rule should be changed so its offside.

Why?

The defenders made a decision to push out rather than mark, and got it wrong. That's the gamble you take with an offside trap.

24 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Wouldn't mind a West Ham goal actually just for the BTTS part of my line to come in!!!

Me too. No chance of that happening though. West Ham really are brutal.

23 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

West Ham really are brutal.

another side like Fulham - too many new players thrown together as a team with no chance to get to know how to play together before being pushed in to competitive games - the whole last minute transfer dash thing is just such shockingly poor management, really piss poor way to go about things for clubs supposedly at the highest level of the professional game...

Me too. No chance of that happening though. West Ham really are brutal.

Some good news though, Coral paid out on Roberto Firmino to score and Liverpool to win, I only chucked my last quid on it, but still got my winnings, I would imagine there was a few more who put on it large!!!

Going to be a job or two going at Coral's tomorrow!!!

IMG_4039.jpg.892d5333abe72c9466ca0ac1911350ca.jpg