A Piece n Crisps

StoneStacker

We all like a nice piece n crisp....

1. My old fav....the go to guy.... the pot noodle of the piece n crisp world...Flaming Hot Monster Munch with a drizzzle of Tabasco sauce. Hot Hot HOT.
2. Wotsits and Dairylea slices.
3. Salt n Vinegar Chipsticks ( laid out side by side like a real chippy butty) and then drizzle that brown sauce all over. ( I'm an HP fan but each to there own).
4. Sausage and Tomato, again with the brown sauce drizzle and (be carefull) just a splash of vinegar. you dont want a soggy piece.
5. Wottsits and thinly sliced tomato and sliced pickled onion.

So while you await your next big/dissapointing team signing....what are you munching on ...arf arf

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

A club sandwich of bread, salt n vinegar crisps (the more flavoursome the better), bread, cheese, thinly sliced pickled onions, bread.

Is quite often a big pile of heartburn but tastes awesome.

I think heatburn is the price we pay for our indulgence but what the hell eh.

19 minutes ago, StoneStacker said:

1. My old fav....the go to guy.... the pot noodle of the piece n crisp world...Flaming Hot Monster Munch with a drizzzle of Tabasco sauce. Hot Hot HOT.
3. Salt n Vinegar Chipsticks ( laid out side by side like a real chippy butty) and then drizzle that brown sauce all over. ( I'm an HP fan but each to there own).
4. Sausage and Tomato, again with the brown sauce drizzle and (be carefull) just a splash of vinegar. you dont want a soggy piece.

So while you await your next big/dissapointing team signing....what are you munching on ...arf arf

Only number 4 are crisps.

HTH.

My wife used to swear that a piece of mint aero between cheese and onion square crisps was a culinary delight.

Took me over twenty years to give it a try. Amazingly, it is. :o

20 hours ago, StoneStacker said:

giphy.gif

On 12/06/2018 at 21:24, Dr Watson said:

My wife used to swear that a piece of mint aero between cheese and onion square crisps was a culinary delight.

What is wrong with people

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 21:24, Dr Watson said:

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

On 12/06/2018 at 21:24, Dr Watson said:

I know I’m just echoing what others have already pointed out, but both you and your wife are wrong ‘uns who should have your laptops checked.

Archived