Transfers and Predictions new season

3 minutes ago, Psychotic Reaction said:

To follow up on a few points already made here ahd think it's fair to say that if Wigtown, Newton and Creetown  manage to put a team on the field and play out the full season they'll all deserve way more plaudits than say Saints or Threave would if they won every game they played, although that might b a struggle :-(

When the so called  ‘big boys’ splash the cash and throw it at folk like confetti it’s little wonder it leaves other teams struggling to field sides and I’d have to agree with this point that if all three of the above mentioned Clubs fulfill their fixtures with the struggles they’re all currently experiencing they deserve way more respect than the ‘Cosmopolitan Clubs’ and I don’t just mean Saints and Threave but several others if truth be told that simply try to buy their way to success these days. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Member clubs getting enough cash to keep the club in the black and then some and that’s before you take into consideration sponsorship while other clubs require players to pay to play, im surprised the league was as competitive as it was last season. Clubs like Lochar, Heston and Mids deserve a huge amount of credit.

On 11/07/2018 at 23:21, Left Flanking said:

Member clubs getting enough cash to keep the club in the black and then some and that’s before you take into consideration sponsorship while other clubs require players to pay to play, im surprised the league was as competitive as it was last season. Clubs like Lochar, Heston and Mids deserve a huge amount of credit.

Are you for real ? Have you any idea how much it costs the ‘Member Clubs’ to achieve  and maintain a Licence and as for some of the above mentioned Clubs if you truly believe there’s no money involved in some of those teams I’m afraid I’d be really surprised to find your statement is accurate 

On 12/07/2018 at 06:54, AML67 said:

Are you for real ? Have you any idea how much it costs the ‘Member Clubs’ to achieve  and maintain a Licence and as for some of the above mentioned Clubs if you truly believe theirs no money involved in some of those teams I’m afraid I’d be really surprised to find your statement is accurate 

What club or clubs out of the 3 mentioned would you accuse of having money for players? 

Are you for real ? Have you any idea how much it costs the ‘Member Clubs’ to achieve  and maintain a Licence and as for some of the above mentioned Clubs if you truly believe theirs no money involved in some of those teams I’m afraid I’d be really surprised to find your statement is accurate 

Not sure about Heston and Mids but I can tell you that no money is involved at Lochar Thistle apart from travel expenses to some far travelled away games.

14 hours ago, Southobserver said:

What club or clubs out of the 3 mentioned would you accuse of having money for players? 

So the fact you made an account to ask this question probably tells a story in itself ! Why don’t you just state where your real allegiance lies because either that or some have just been incredibly fortunate with the mass influx of players in recent times at certain Clubs 

6 hours ago, AML67 said:

So the fact you made an account to ask this question probably tells a story in itself ! Why don’t you just state where your real allegiance lies because either that or some have just been incredibly fortunate with the mass influx of players in recent times at certain Clubs 

All the lads joined mids as they are friends outside of playing football. A team that drinks together wins together

2 hours ago, Southobserver said:

Threave, dalbeattie and saints battling it out to sign £3000 soltys

We offered £500 to re sign and he told us Saints already tabled £2500

I know they gave their new keeper £1000. Weve always given win bonuses or signing on fees but its from money generated as we do well with the club.  But saints are truly going to f**k up.  Even we know getting to the lowland is out of the question for at least 5 year due to the east influx. 

23 minutes ago, CD1953 said:

I know they gave their new keeper £1000. Weve always given win bonuses or signing on fees but its from money generated as we do well with the club.  But saints are truly going to f**k up.  Even we know getting to the lowland is out of the question for at least 5 year due to the east influx. 

No offence, but those figures are mental :lol:

hahahahaha jezo iv just pissed masel reading aw this sum folk talk piss well if Soltys has been offered that if I was him I’d bite Saints hand  off cos I dinnae think he’ll get that money anywhere else but I wud be very very very very very very very very surprised if he in a Saints jersy next season if saints are spending big money then that’s up tae then but I wud not think so cd 1953 yer talking piss I think miby soltys is just doing his usual haggin aboot to see what he gan get but I dinnae think it will be Saints looks like the rovers are struggling to attract players wonder why? Theyve got the money must lie deeper 

2 hours ago, CD1953 said:

A gobstopper and a can of vimto  is what he should be offered .Found out at Dalbeattie .

Archived