Europa League 2018-2019

GNU_Linux

58 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

How did TNS get Lincoln Red Imps? No way TNS are seeded?!

The only unseeded teams in the champions route were the CL preliminary round dropouts, who all got drawn against a CL Q1 loser and all remaining teams went into an open draw.

37 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Alashkert have joined Pyunik in the EuropaLeague third qualifying round. Armenian teams have never gone that far before.

Also, as it stand now Lincoln Red Imps are going through to the third round, they are ahead 1-0 on the night against TNS and have an away goals advantage, if this holds they will be the first Gibraltarian side to get this far.  I'm sure @Melanius Mullarkeywill be happy to see this.

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

Also, as it stand now Lincoln Red Imps are going through to the third round, they are ahead 1-0 on the night against TNS and have an away goals advantage, if this holds they will be the first Gibraltarian side to get this far.  I'm sure @Melanius Mullarkeywill be happy to see this.

31EB55C8-FEE5-4FC2-892A-2CF3BDB56A15.gif

Elsewhere our good friends Progres Niederkorn are now leading their tie against Honved 2-1  with only a few minutes to play while on a personal note I am happy to see that Canadian striker Cyle Larin has scored for Besiktas against B36.  The Turkish side lead 3-0 on aggregate

On 02/08/2018 at 21:42, senorsoupe said:

Elsewhere our good friends Progres Niederkorn are now leading their tie against Honved 2-1  with only a few minutes to play while on a personal note I am happy to see that Canadian striker Cyle Larin has scored for Besiktas against B36.  The Turkish side lead 3-0 on aggregate

It's a big season ahead for Larin. Turkish clubs have really struggled this off-season as the lira has dropped 30% since January. Nobody's made any big moves. Now Talisca is in China Larin will be seeing a lot of action.

3 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

It's a big season ahead for Larin. Turkish clubs have really struggled this off-season as the lira has dropped 30% since January. Nobody's made any big moves. Now Talisca is in China Larin will be seeing a lot of action.

He's now got 7 goals in 6 competitive appearances for Besiktas, hopefully he becomes a regular alongside fellow Canadian Atiba Hutchison who has just extended his contract

Just now, NorthernLights said:

Burnley managed 29% precent possession, 2 shots at goal, 0 on target and 1 corner against Istanbul Basaksehir.  Hart booked in the 69th minute for time wasting.

I'd like to think had we knocked out Burnley we'd have been a little more adventurous. 

Imagine the Claret Army travelling all that way to watch that shite.