Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

I'm watching Young Boys v Zagreb (1-1) as I couldn't be bothered changing the channel after watching a game last night. Good game, YB should have been further ahead at the break but Zagreb have came very close to a second after half-time; one absolutely stupendous save and hitting the post.

9 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Full time in all 3 games.  Young Boys, AEK Athens, and Ajax qualify

delighted to see AEK qualify as I'm in Athens in early December so if I'm lucky enough to see them get a home fixture on Tuesday 11th ill be able to get to it hopefully

Scenes in Salzburg!  Red Bull looked to be cruising into the group stages having gone 2-0 up at home (the first leg was 0-0) but Red Star Belgrade have scored twice in the space of less than 2 minutes, they are now ahead on away goals.  If the result holds this would be the first appearance for a Serbian club in the CL group stage since Partizan made it in 2010-11. 

Guest DAVIDB69
Scenes in Salzburg!  Red Bull looked to be cruising into the group stages having gone 2-0 up at home (the first leg was 0-0) but Red Star Belgrade have scored twice in the space of less than 2 minutes, they are now ahead on away goals.  If the result holds this would be the first appearance for a Serbian club in the CL group stage since Partizan made it in 2010-11. 

Glad I have been watching the right game

19 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Tough one to call, that. Racist Serbian hooligans or plastic diddy franchise mob.

I`ll take the Franchise mob, mostly because it will improve Celtic's slim chances of getting a better seed in the Europa group stage draw (assuming we win tomorrow)