Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

Guest DAVIDB69
I wonder if foreign commentators hate teams passing the ball out from the back as much as the English.

Barcelona should be launching it forwards like United do apparently

Guest DAVIDB69
I actually think United have looked decent tonight. Lacking in the final 3rd but still in the game and making things uncomfortable for Barca. Messi hasn’t really been in the game since the goal

Yes they have done ok as spoilers to Barcelona stroking it about

However they are about half a dozen real top level players short for this level to take advantage

I actually think United have looked decent tonight. Lacking in the final 3rd but still in the game and making things uncomfortable for Barca. Messi hasn’t really been in the game since the goal

I just think that it’s more because Barcelona have looked like they can’t be arsed. I don’t remember any moments of quality or good play from Utd, Barcelona keep giving them the ball.

I just think that it’s more because Barcelona have looked like they can’t be arsed. I don’t remember any moments of quality or good play from Utd, Barcelona keep giving them the ball.

Which is due to united pressing the ball which seems to be a tactic Ole wanted.