Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

I did not realise that Jones had signed a new deal. He was out of contract at the end of the season. 
IIRC Herrera, Mata, Darmian and Rojo are out of contract so Solskjaer will have the opportunity to improve the squad .

I think there are 7 players with a good chance of going in the summer, can’t remember the other three. Was on the bbc and I could easily be wrong.

I did not realise that Jones had signed a new deal. He was out of contract at the end of the season. 
IIRC Herrera, Mata, Darmian and Rojo are out of contract so Solskjaer will have the opportunity to improve the squad .

Mata and herrera will be big losses in that midfield.

1 minute ago, meanmistermustard said:

I think there are 7 players with a good chance of going in the summer, can’t remember the other three. Was on the bbc and I could easily be wrong.

I should have added Valencia and Pereira, on the bench tonight, to the list out of contract players. Valencia is definitely going Pereira  reportedly wants to leave.

13 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

McTominay offers absolutely nothing off the ball, but he actually looks pretty composed on it. Dare I say it, he reminds me of a poor person’s Darren Fletcher.

I noticed this the other week. He's either static or moving into the wrong areas of the park. Can't see him lasting long term at United unless he improves drastically. 

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Luke Shaw quite clearly smokes 20 a day.

Just oot the pub. Sunday league physique. 

Guest DAVIDB69
Rashford looks the only chance if scoring for Man U. Lakaku is a waste of a shirt.

Lukaku is far too slow in thought and movement for this level

1 minute ago, meanmistermustard said:

There is no way Dalot intended to head the ball back across goal, he just fucked it up badly. No one was anywhere close to where the ball went.

I thought he just totally shat himself with the big chance on his shoulders.