Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

Just now, NJ2 said:

No sure why the linesman flagged when he did? Definitely onside, correct decision in the end.

No idea, I thought they were meant to keep their flag down, let play continue, and let VAR make the decision if they're unsure. Can only assume he couldn't see the furthest away defender as Suarez was blocking him.

Great scenes with the Man U fans giving it to laldy to Suarez though :lol:

Van Gaal nailed it when he said Solskjaer is the most defensive manager United have had, hes just had that masked with victories.

Maybe because Suarez was offside on the ball over the top? Only reason I can see

Maybe, like RandomGuy I thought he’d flag them but I guess play on as normal then review would be a better approach.
I don’t have the sound on so it’s maybe been clarified by the comm...oh, aye mcmanaman and that never mind.

1 minute ago, meanmistermustard said:

You have Pogba and Rashford to take a freekick in a decent area yet let Fred have the shot!!

Too sexy for his set-pieces.

Maybe, like RandomGuy I thought he’d flag them but I guess play on as normal then review would be a better approach.
I don’t have the sound on so it’s maybe been clarified by the comm...oh, aye mcmanaman and that never mind.

I too am watching it on mute. He fills me with rage during every game.

Stevie Rashford going for 30 yard screamers any time hes near the box isnt helping Man U. Just hands Barca possession back.

Dalot is playing on the right of the central defensive 3. It's not his natural position and it's the obvious weakness for Barca to attack. Solskjaer must be planning to dump Jones and Rojo at the end of the season.
He's playing wide left?

Dalot is playing on the right of the central defensive 3. It's not his natural position and it's the obvious weakness for Barca to attack. Solskjaer must be planning to dump Jones and Rojo at the end of the season.

Jones signed a new contract recently as did Young and I think Smalling. Would think they would be high up on who to get rid of but obviously going down the Scotland approach of loyalty to old above new blood.