Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

Most of your posts. You catching a junior level game this morning then driving down for Charlton game before catching a flight to Madrid aye ??

Knowing Rab, he probably watches and CONTRIBUTES more to junior, East of Scotland, senior and international football more than you'll ever know. Try not to be so judgemental, it's not nice, especially when you're wrong. That goes for JMDP as well. You ain't no judge of character.

Hope Liverpool thump Spurs on Saturday for two reasons.  I want to see big Drew Robertson in the classic winners pose; kneeling down with the EC in front of him, and the other reason being Spurs are basically the England team these days, minus Rashford and Lingard.

Hope Liverpool thump Spurs on Saturday for two reasons.  I want to see big Drew Robertson in the classic winners pose; kneeling down with the EC in front of him, and the other reason being Spurs are basically the England team these days, minus Rashford and Lingard.

That's a very good take on it!!!
I think we're all Andrew "Footballing God" Robertson fans on here, which is why I'm hoping Liverpool win next week, just as I was hoping they would win last year, not because they can add to their tally but so the best Scottish footballer in a generation gets the top Club medal it is possible to achieve!!!
So therefore I would expect the majority on here, however grudgingly to be hoping for a Liverpool victory!!!

And Raheem Sterling. England’s best player no less.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Seeing Robertson with a CL medal around his neck would be glorious. I also just prefer the way Liverpool play, and whilst I’ve nothing against Poch, I like Klopp. Hopefully Liverpool get the job done this year.

Hopefully Robbo has his hands on that big trophy on Saturday night :)

Finally over the Wednesday hump and the big weekend is nearly here. Had the bag packed all week just need to get some suncream looks like being a scorcher :)

62580494-CA32-48D3-BB3B-5E431FCEE618.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

On 5/26/2019 at 12:16, Rab B Nesbit said:

I just tell lies GB :D

What does that even mean? Still not condemning the racist then? Awful.

On 5/27/2019 at 19:13, yogisbairns said:

Knowing Rab, he probably watches and CONTRIBUTES more to junior, East of Scotland, senior and international football more than you'll ever know. Try not to be so judgemental, it's not nice, especially when you're wrong. That goes for JMDP as well. You ain't no judge of character.

No one gives a toss about what he does, he's just a horrendous poster that tries to attach himself to a corporation to give some meaning to his life whilst giving dreadful patter to others about watching on TV. He's a typical OF fan really. 

"You ain't no judge of character" though. Imagine a grown man posting that.

On 26/05/2019 at 11:16, Rab B Nesbit said:

I just tell lies GB :D

Heysel, 29 - 5 - 85

I remember watching the final in my local as the only Juve fan in there. I had been on holiday 3 or 4 times in Italy by then and had see Juve play Celtic in 1981 (Zoff, Bettega, Scirea, Brady etc.) and not only loved Italy, but loved Juve. I have seen them on a regular basis, was there last year with my son and was meant to go there in April with my wife, but something came up. My son is a member or the Black and White club so gets priority tickets, he can even (apply) for Champs League tickets. 

Sorry for quoting you Rab, but thought you might have posted something given the date? Most Livepewl fans I've met when I'm down in Liverpool have a vague recollection of these events, but can wax lyrical about Hillsborough for hours.

I'll finish in your own patronising style :thumsup2

Edited by centralTon

The fact Heysel has been totally forgotten over here is criminal. Not only on Saturday but tonight in the Europa League final as well. It’s as if an Italian life lost isn’t as important as a Scouse life lost

33 minutes ago, centralTon said:

Heysel, 29 - 5 - 85

I remember watching the final in my local as the only Juve fan in there. I had been on holiday 3 or 4 times in Italy by then and had see Juve play Celtic in 1981 (Zoff, Bettega, Scirea, Brady etc.) and not only loved Italy, but loved Juve. I have seen them on a regular basis, was there last year with my son and was meant to go there in April with my wife, but something came up. My son is a member or the Black and White club so gets priority tickets, he can even (apply) for Champs League tickets. 

Sorry for quoting you Rab, but thought you might have posted something given the date? Most Livepewl fans I've met when I'm down in Liverpool have a vague recollection of these events, but can wax lyrical about Hillsborough for hours.

I'll finish in your own patronising style :thumsup2

To be honest I don’t really tend to post about the Hillsbrough Anniversary either CT prefer just to keep my thoughts but it was nice to see a tribute on the front of the Liverpool website today.

Good on your son hope he enjoys following them. We went on a school exchange near Turin and I’ve still got a Juventus scarf I swapped when there. 

1ECEE029-FFE3-44E9-848C-C00BA74C6B10.jpeg