Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

Sam Cunningham‏@samcunningham
Man City fan walking past: "You need to put in your papers this competition is corrupt." I mean :lol::lol::lol:

Another fan: "You need to put in your reports that that was an absolute scandal. An absolute scandal."

City fans taking it well then.

Sam Cunningham‏@samcunningham
Man City fan walking past: "You need to put in your papers this competition is corrupt." I mean :lol::lol::lol:

Another fan: "You need to put in your reports that that was an absolute scandal. An absolute scandal."

City fans taking it well then.

In fairness, if that was my team I wouldn’t be taking it well either. Who could? That would be fucking gutting! My head would be miles away, flown off to orbit the Earth forever.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

In fairness, if that was my team I wouldn’t be taking it well either. Who could? That would be fucking gutting! My head would be miles away, flown off to orbit the Earth forever.

Don't forget City fans are in Celtic/Liverpool style victim mode when it comes to UEFA. This'll be just another conspiracy in their minds!

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
13 minutes ago, captainkev said:
Delighted though I am to no longer have to hear "the quadruple" speculation for the remainder of this season, I fear that the exertion and disappointment from this game is going to bleed into City's next league games and see the scousers get the title. 
City winning the quadruple would be infinitely more bearable than that.

Agreed - if ever there was a team with a sense of entitlement worse than the Old Firm it's Liverpool.

I’d love to see Liverpool win the league though they’re going out of the CL in the semis.

Guest DAVIDB69
Just saw an Israeli flag in the Tottenham end. That VAR decision starting to make sense.
Dunno who the global conspiracy will want to win Spurs v Ajax though.

Huge away supports at both games

The English media were getting carried away with this City quadruple chat. Fucking hilarious that its Spurs who have fucked it for them. 

Fingers crossed Spurs can f**k it for them in the league now. 

Ajax or Spurs in the final. Sounds weird. Just what this competition needed though, a bit of a change.