Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

35 minutes ago, killie_lad said:
37 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:
They’re everything that’s wrong with football. Champions league quarter final and you stand to applaud a goal. Plastic club, plastic supporters. 

Must be difficult to really put your heart into a team that throws money about until they win stuff

Sounds like sevco, apart from the 'winning stuff'

Delighted though I am to no longer have to hear "the quadruple" speculation for the remainder of this season, I fear that the exertion and disappointment from this game is going to bleed into City's next league games and see the scousers get the title. 

City winning the quadruple would be infinitely more bearable than that.

Delighted though I am to no longer have to hear "the quadruple" speculation for the remainder of this season, I fear that the exertion and disappointment from this game is going to bleed into City's next league games and see the scousers get the title. 
Hopefully spurs (ha ha get it) them on to just pump everyone in the league.

Agreed - if ever there was a team with a sense of entitlement worse than the Old Firm it's Liverpool.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
4 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Agreed - if ever there was a team with a sense of entitlement worse than the Old Firm it's Liverpool.

At least they properly celebrate in European Cup quarter finals but.