Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Neuer :lol:

Add that to his World Cup f**k ups, and you'll struggle to claim hes an elite keeper these days.

Ever since he started fannying around as a sweeper keeper instead of just concentrating on staying in position and saving the ball, he's not been the same. Regular mistakes these days.

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Bayern need to go all out attack now

They cant, ever since Pep went there they've become dull as f**k, just pass it about and pray an attacker can beat three men and set up a tap in.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

That dummy from Suarez was filthy.

Barca game decent?

Bayern with 65% possession, game is dreadful.

Edited by RandomGuy.

It was lovely.

I’ve only been watching this game for 5 mins or so, why did the keeper have to go off?

Ball was played through for Coutinho, Lopes came rushing out and they clashed, although I think he might have smacked his head on the turf more than anything. Was down for a long time and didn't look in good nick. Also seemed like the medical staff were suggesting he should be subbed straight away but he played on for a bit.

It was lovely.

I’ve only been watching this game for 5 mins or so, why did the keeper have to go off?
Lopez copped a sore yin to the face coming out for a tackle. Was down for a good few minutes & was suprised he even continued.

Ball was played through for Coutinho, Lopes came rushing out and they clashed, although I think he might have smacked his head on the turf more than anything. Was down for a long time and didn't look in good nick. Also seemed like the medical staff were suggesting he should be subbed straight away but he played on for a bit.

Cheers, that explains it.