Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

3 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Gnabry's pace is frightening - he skinned Robertson easily!

Coman as well is causing all sorts of problems for Liverpool, the centre back pairing of Matip and Fabinho (neither of which are particularly quick) have their hands full

Amazing that the Chelsea keeper dithered last night but ultimately dealt with his own mistake and was hounded for ages over it, Allison just done it, offloaded the problem he created onto the nearest player and was lucky not to concede and only "needs to be more decisive but he will know that". 

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

Coman as well is causing all sorts of problems for Liverpool, the centre back pairing of Matip and Fabinho (neither of which are particularly quick) have their hands full

Fabinho is not a natural centre-back. I'd be more concerned about his decision-making and communication than lack of pace.

Just now, pandarilla said:

Robertson has had a poor start. Bayern seem much more secure, even though Liverpool are the more progressive team.

Ooft what a chance.

Not sure if it's just my paranoia, but commentators now seem to mention Robertson being Scotland captain when he makes a mistake, as opposed to any England leader, who has it mentioned to highlight great play.

Not sure if it's just my paranoia, but commentators now seem to mention Robertson being Scotland captain when he makes a mistake, as opposed to any England leader, who has it mentioned to highlight great play.

I noticed that they say it a lot as well. I wasn’t sure why though.