Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

Was at the Bernabeu Wednesday evening. Real absolutely ragdolled Roma.

The free kick for the First was disgustingly well taken but the keeper had a proper mare. The third was an absolute blooterball. The pick of the bunch though had to be Modric’s pass to Bale for the second.

If Real were worried about losing Ronaldo I’d suggest they were wrong to be. Much better balanced side than you’re used to seeing from them.

The guy next to me at the game kept chewing on seeds and flaying them all on the floor. Manky c**t.

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 00:59, NorthernLights said:

Why can't Man City come close to selling out their games for Champions League ties?

_103502910_rexfeatures_9886084t.jpg

just had a look at their website as I thought the game against hoffenheim might be a possibility for me to attend.

one of the reasons its empty CL nights-no purchase history with them,no get to go to CL games which is a shame as the ticket prices seemed very reasonable

3 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

one of the reasons its empty CL nights-no purchase history with them,no get to go to CL games 

Seems daft if they don't open it up to general sale close to the date if they can see it's not gonna sell out

9 hours ago, DG.Roma said:

Seems daft if they don't open it up to general sale close to the date if they can see it's not gonna sell out

aye,seems somewhat bizarre

as does a successful team that always bangs on about how theyre the real Manchester team not selling out in what are seen as big matches midweek.im sure they must have plenty folks with the requisite internet purchasing history and the tickets aren't pricey so ive got to say,im baffled

Guest DAVIDB69

I always feel the commentators on city games in Europe always make this strange assumption that foreign sides have some kind of fear factor playing city where none exist