Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

What surprised me more is how lazy Mbappe was, he worked a lot harder during the World Cup. Neymar is rubbish just now as he's already lost the Ballon d'Or for this season.

I think Wijnaldum should win it incidentally. Absolutely phenomenal performance.

2 minutes ago, David W said:

What surprised me more is how lazy Mbappe was, he worked a lot harder during the World Cup. Neymar is rubbish just now as he's already lost the Ballon d'Or for this season.

I think Wijnaldum should win it incidentally. Absolutely phenomenal performance.

Do you still google how to spell his name or, knowing you, you can know how to spell it already. I'll stick with Gini, thanks.

He was immense tonight, but so was James Milner, as usual.

Do BT still have full coverage rights to the Europa League or are they shared with another broadcaster this year? They advertised the two early UK games (Chelsea and Rangers) for Thursday several times during the coverage but no mention of the 8pm Arsenal and Celtic games??

Edited by Christophe

2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Do BT still have full coverage rights to the Europa League or are they shared with another broadcaster this year? They advertised the two early UK games (Chelsea and Rangers) for Thursday several times during the coverage but no mention of the 8pm Arsenal and Celtic games??

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Arsenal are on the same channel as Chelsea (BT Sport 2) and we’re on the same channel as Der *** (BT Sport 3, also Celtic seem to be on the 4K channel as well). Presumably the assumption is if you tune in to the first you’ll watch the following. They still have exclusive rights and are also showing Rapid v Spartak and RB Leipzig v RB Salzburg on their ESPN channel the same night too.