Tonight's scores 11/6

qwerty

7 hours ago, Pumpero said:

Rules are rules, but some are shit rules. What Troon have done is an absolute disgrace. Paying these players the silly fees that are being talked about and putting the players who have fought hard all season on the bench. Must be great for team moral that....

Its actually embarrassing. 

I hope Girvan give them a right doing in the second leg purely for that reason 

Rule change required. Playoffs should be same as cups. Signed players only.  This type of behaviour whilst within the rules is morally repugnant.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Pumpero said:

Rules are rules, but some are shit rules. What Troon have done is an absolute disgrace. Paying these players the silly fees that are being talked about and putting the players who have fought hard all season on the bench. Must be great for team moral that....

it smacks of desperation and im sure every junior fan will be wanting girvan to go through in this paly off

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

it smacks of desperation and im sure every junior fan will be wanting girvan to go through in this paly off

Another good reason why junior football needs to be put down; would this be allowed in the play-offs between Lowland/Highland leagues and bottom of SFL?

Grossly unfair to the teams who don't have the cash to splash for players for one-off appearances.

42 players Troon have signed this season and play 3 trialists in league play offs 
an absolute joke and should not be allowed 

For once I tend to agree with you Mr Legend. Jimmy Kirkwood is nothing more than a pr**k, swans about that town as if he is something, splashing the £100 notes for players to win a play off match.

If he was that good a manager he wouldn’t have to pay players all that money, to play with them. He’s actually clueless. I for one hope Girvan stay up as much as I’ve slagged them in the past.

Mon the Victoria!!

13 hours ago, Pumpero said:

Can you pay trialists? If so all you are doing is buying your way into the top league at the expense of others. 

17 hours ago, craigmarkloyal85 said:

Troon players have played all season, got their club into playoffs and then dropped for 2 players from the amateurs for 2 biggest games of season. Would you be happy? 

But it’s allowed. It might not be morally right but they are not breaking any rules.

It was a good game, IMO Girvan took the lead against the run of play with a well worked free kick. Troon equalised with a cracking goal, being honest I missed Troons 2nd.

Over all on the night Troon were the better team, although they brought in some players, I thought Robert Love did not do much at all up front!

Another good reason why junior football needs to be put down; would this be allowed in the play-offs between Lowland/Highland leagues and bottom of SFL?
Grossly unfair to the teams who don't have the cash to splash for players for one-off appearances.
Aye, cos nobody splashes the cash in the seniors PMSL.

33 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:
6 hours ago, garrellburn said:

Aye, cos nobody splashes the cash in the seniors PMSL.

Or at Hurlford

Shocking from Troon, absolutely stinkin, hope wee Lawrie & the Girvan boys turn them over, obviously the manager didn’t have faith in either his ability or the squad he put together’s ability to get over the line, Troon have some serious moral issues

6 minutes ago, Appraisal said:

Shocking from Troon, absolutely stinkin, hope wee Lawrie & the Girvan boys turn them over, obviously the manager didn’t have faith in either his ability or the squad he put together’s ability to get over the line, Troon have some serious moral issues

Never a truer word been said 

Archived