What’s your favourite band/artist

Broomhill Ultra

If the question is to name one band you couldn’t imagine never getting to listen to again, ever, then my answer would be The Beatles.
If the question is to name your favourite band, then my answer would be Rush.

I’d be more than happy with that. Awful.[emoji4]

On 8/7/2018 at 22:10, pozbaird said:

If the question is to name one band you couldn’t imagine never getting to listen to again, ever, then my answer would be The Beatles.

If the question is to name your favourite band, then my answer would be Rush.

https://www.sky.com/watch/title/programme/79c00be7-ed43-458f-bd72-e42d41f05f4f/rush-time-stand-still

Seen them every tour since 1978 at the Apollo...proud to say they are one of my sons favourite bands. Gutted we'll not see them live again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

2 years later...

Probably still Arcade Fire, although my love for The Strokes and Slowdive have closed the gap in terms of being my favourite band. They've always been high on the list but maybe I've just came to appreciate them a bit more. 

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

2 years later...

Probably still Arcade Fire, although my love for The Strokes and Slowdive have closed the gap in terms of being my favourite band. They've always been high on the list but maybe I've just came to appreciate them a bit more. 

You've reminded me of one of my favourite long lost Scottish establishments, The Venue in Edinburgh. Saw Slowdive there in 1991 and The Strokes there in 2001. 2 fantastic gigs.

Hawkwind - Have seen them live since 1973 and travel all over UK to see them. Highlight was 2 years ago when they played with the orchestra. Not everyone's cup of tea but live when they hit the groove they are awesome. Great bunch of blokes as well when you meet them.