Early League Predictions

Might total up everyones predictions to see who was the best again.
For reference [mention=61]billyg[/mention] had the best prediction for the 2017/2018 season.
My prediction is as follows:-

1. Celtic © (UCL)
------------------------------------------------
2. Rangers (UEL)
3. Kilmarnock (UEL)
4. Aberdeen
5. Heart of Midlothian 
6. Hibernian (UEL)
7. St Johnstone
8. St Mirren
9. Motherwell
10. Hamilton Academical
11. Dundee (q)
12. Livingston ®

Betfed Cup:- Hamilton Academical 
William Hill Scottish Cup:- Hibernian

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

It was the best predictions there’s been so far tbh. 

You’ve just stated with confidence that a completely arbitrary prediction of a league table for next may, in early June, is ‘the best’ so far.

So I’ll leave it at that.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You’ve just stated with confidence that a completely arbitrary prediction of a league table for next may, in early June, is ‘the best’ so far.

So I’ll leave it at that.

I was talking about the Scottish Cup, the rest doesn’t matter. :) 

21 hours ago, Kazanski said:
  1. Celtic - Much closer next season
  2. Rangers - Much better
  3. Hibs - Will almost make it three way fight
  4. Dees - Will get the results we deserve for our play
  5. Aberdeen - Going backwards
  6. Kilmarnock - Good but not as good as last season
  7. Motherwell - Much the same
  8. Hearts - Shit signings and shit style
  9. St Mirren - Bottom four will be very close but will just be safe.
  10. St Johnstone - Just survive
  11. Livingston - Better than people think but lose play-off
  12. Hamilton - GTF

Promoted: Ross County and Falkirk.

Why are some of our fans on P&B utter lunatics. At best, we'll finish 7th. Even if we finish 8th it's one position higher and deemed successful IMO.

1. Celtic 

2. Dons

3. Hibs

4. The Evil Empire

5. Hearts

6. Kilmarnock

7. Dundee

8. St J

9. Well

10. St Mirren

11. Hamilton

12. Livingston

Promoted: Partick as champions and Hamilton to beat Inverness in PO

Why are some of our fans on P&B utter lunatics. At best, we'll finish 7th. Even if we finish 8th it's one position higher and deemed successful IMO.

Is this your first time dealing with your fellow fans? They are all delusional and Dundee have the biggest poster to roaster ratio on the site.

15 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Is this your first time dealing with your fellow fans? They are all delusional and Dundee have the biggest poster to roaster ratio on the site.

Of course not, but I get the feeling that many Dee posters still think it's the early 1960s:blink:

I've seen us relegated twice, enter administration twice, suffer humiliating defeats at the hands of Dunfermline, Gretna, Clyde and Hamilton, so I'll be fairly content if we finish 7th or 8th. Why on earth our support seems hell-bent on a top-6 finish, a cup win and signing former internationalists, I will never know.

A section of our support even believes that relegating the worst Dundee United side in my lifetime is an achievement:thumbsdown

All I ask is 7th or 8th and no Admin.

32 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The state you regularly get yourself into over Dundee is pretty funny tbh, although not yet on Happy*** levels. Keep trying though :lol:

Anyway, predictions: 

1. Celtic

2. Sevco

3. Aberdeen

4. Hibs

5. Kilmarnock

6. Hearts

7. Dundee

8. St Johnstone

9. Motherwell

10. St Mirren

11. Hamilton (stay up after play off)

12. Livingston

Promoted: 

ICT as champions, County lose play off final

As I said in another thread, the fact that one of their posters on here feels the need to call himself 'Non-Deluded Dee' tells you all you need to know about Dundee fans.

My totally unbiased and scientifically calculated prediction -

Death Eaters

Hibernian

Orcs

Kilmarnock

Aberdeen

Motherwell

Hearts

St Johnstone

Hamilton

St Mirren

Livingston

Dundee

Not getting the people placing Hibs in 2nd, feel they will do a little worse than this season.

Without seeing who else signs, I would go for:

1. Green Bigot Brothers

2. Aberdeen

3. Blue Bigot Brothers

4. Hibs

5. Kilmarnock

6. Hearts

7. Motherwell

8. Dundee

9. Fermers

10. St Mirren

11. Hamilton

12. Livingston

Ross County to win the Championship by about 10 points. Hamilton to, once again, confound everyone by winning the playoff against the DABS (hilarious in its own way).

Stevie G to last until about November before moving to a struggling English Premier side.

5 hours ago, Dabslayer said:

3 hours ago, Dabslayer said:

Of course not, but I get the feeling that many Dee posters still think it's the early 1960s:blink:

I've seen us relegated twice, enter administration twice, suffer humiliating defeats at the hands of Dunfermline, Gretna, Clyde and Hamilton, so I'll be fairly content if we finish 7th or 8th. Why on earth our support seems hell-bent on a top-6 finish, a cup win and signing former internationalists, I will never know.

A section of our support even believes that relegating the worst Dundee United side in my lifetime is an achievement:thumbsdown

I demand an inquiry. 

There is no way this sensible, rational individual is a Dundee supporter.  Far too much common sense in these posts.

3 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

The state you regularly get yourself into over Dundee is pretty funny tbh, although not yet on Happy*** levels. Keep trying though :lol:

7. Dundee

8. St Johnstone

9. Motherwell

10. St Mirren

11. Hamilton (stay up after play off)

12. Livingston

4 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

28 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I demand an inquiry. 

There is no way this sensible, rational individual is a Dundee supporter.  Far too much common sense in these posts.

I can assure you that I am a Dundee supporter, just not overly-optimistic like our rabid social media folks who make us 'The Fun' with their ridiculous comments.

Honestly if we can just emulate Kilmarnock, St J, and Motherwell by having a lengthy stay in the top flight, and a cup semi/final appearance now and again I'll be over the moon. 

3 hours ago, Dabslayer said:

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your wins in both the 2018 Best and Worst Dundee poster categories. Your refreshing honesty will go down well with many but also means your fellow Dees will ensure your landslide win in the latter.

Since everyone else is having a shot at this nonsense, I'll follow suit...

1. Celtic

2. Hibs

3. Aberdeen

4. Rangers

5. Kilmarnock

6. Hearts

7. Motherwell

8. St. Johnstone

9. St. Mirren

10. Dundee

11. Hamilton Accies (to once again survive in the playoff)

12. Livingston

This will probably all be wrong except for 1st place. I just can't see the Gerrard gamble paying off for the same reasons as @Ya Bezzer! so eloquently stated. But as a great fictional character once stated, "prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong!"

301750.jpg

2 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your wins in both the 2018 Best and Worst Dundee poster categories. Your refreshing honesty will go down well with many but also means your fellow Dees will ensure your landslide win in the latter.

Thanking you:thumsup2

If I didn't laugh at the Dees on here, I'd just cry. Ridiculous to think we'll just become top six overnight, it takes time.