5. Kilmarnock

6. Motherwell

7. Hearts

8. Dundee

9. St Mirren

10. Livi

11. St Johnstone

12. Hamilton

Predictions based on Dundee losing Kamara and Caulker. If we keep them we could have a crack at 6th place. 

St Johnstone's time of punching well above their weight is about to come to an abrupt halt. Big fat Tommy will be punted by Xmas and replaced by some diddy like Owen Coyle. 

Hamilton need to eventually f*** off and allow the top tier of Scottish football to progress. 

Hello NDD, I'm waving.

f**k knows how ecstatic Dundee fans are actually going to be when we're next relegated. They've been proclaiming it for the past decade it feels like, and haven't even managed to finish above in that entire time.

My heart is ruling my head here but at this stage I’m still on cloud 9 after our promotion so....

Celtic 

Rangers 

Aberdeen 

Hearts 

Hibs 

Kilmarnock 

St Mirren 

Motherwell 

Dundee

Livingston 

St Johnstone 

Hamilton 

Edited by andylivi1

Here is my objectively wrong opinion and prediction;

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. Rangers/The Rangers/Sevco/whatever (real wildcard this one)

4. Hibees

5. Jam Tarts

6. Motherwell

7. Kilmarnock

8. Dundee

9. Saint Johnstone

10. Saint Mirren

11. Livingston

12. Hamilton

As said by others, hard to say at this stage of the off-season, but we need something to tide us over until the World Cup begins, right? Celtic is a safe bet at the top of the table, Hamilton less so at the bottom as they have confounded everyone's expectations for seasons on end. I've not much faith in Stubbs at Saint Mirren but they still seem a better prospect for finishing tenth than Livingston.

Rangers could go either way; doing decent and finishing 2nd or a putting a shambolic mess on display. The Edinburgh clubs will be left to pick up the scraps behind the top 3, Motherwell will continue to be safe and solid, and Kilmarnock, Dundee, and Saint Johnstone will.... just exist, I suppose.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm glad you came onto this thread and told us, we'd all have been on tenterhooks waiting for your prediction, you see.

It's a no brainer , can imagine you all sneaking about trying to find what your getting for Christmas :P All clubs have players to come in. Maybe you guys could give me next loto numbers. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

Might total up everyones predictions to see who was the best again.
For reference [mention=61]billyg[/mention] had the best prediction for the 2017/2018 season.
My prediction is as follows:-

1. Celtic © (UCL)
------------------------------------------------
2. Rangers (UEL)
3. Kilmarnock (UEL)
4. Aberdeen
5. Heart of Midlothian 
6. Hibernian (UEL)
7. St Johnstone
8. St Mirren
9. Motherwell
10. Hamilton Academical
11. Dundee (q)
12. Livingston ®

Betfed Cup:- Hamilton Academical 
William Hill Scottish Cup:- Hibernian

Was including the sponsors meant to make this respectable?

Celtic to win it. But apart from that the only thing I am sure about is that somebody will do much, much better than we all expect and/or somebody will do much, much worse than we all expect. Typically the smaller teams ( insert Hibs joke here ) struggle to follow up a good season with another. So I'd maybe be guess Killie to flop.