Early League Predictions

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Let's be honest it's the closest you'll get for a while.

It's all about progress. If we can reach a semi-final in the not-so distant future that will be positive.

Not seen us at Hampden since 2006:blink:

1. Celtic 

2. Aberdeen

3. Rangers

4. Hibernian

5. Killmarnock

6. Hearts

7. Motherwell

8. St Johnstone

9. St Mirren

10. Dundee

11. Hamilton 

12. Livingston

Championship side to win the playoff final.

Celtic to complete another treble.

1. Celtic 
2. Aberdeen
3. Rangers
4. Hibernian
5. Killmarnock
6. Hearts
7. Motherwell
8. St Johnstone
9. St Mirren
10. Dundee
11. Hamilton 
12. Livingston
Championship side to win the playoff final.
Celtic to complete another treble.

I like that table but we really need another team to win a cup (not sevco either).

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 09:28, senorsoupe said:

Factoring in the the recruitment that has taken place thus far as well as the state of affairs at the end of last season, here are my predictions, I will revise them just before the season starts

1. Celtic

2. Sevco

3. Aberdeen

4. Hibernian

5. Kilmarnock

6. Motherwell

7. Hearts

8. St. Johnstone

9. St. Mirren

10. Dundee

11. Hamilton

12. Livingston

With what we have learned and seen thus far, here is the latest version of my predictions

1. Celtic

2. Hibs

3. Sevco

4. Aberdeen

5.  Motherwell

6. Kilmarnock

7. Hearts

8. St. Johnstone

9. St. Mirren

10. Dundee

11. Livingston

12. Hamilton

On 6/11/2018 at 11:27, RossDee01 said:

1. Celtic

2. Rangers
3. Aberdeen
4. Hibs

5. Kilmarnock
6. Hearts
7. Dundee
8. Motherwell
9. St Johnstone

10. St Mirren
11. Hamilton
12. Livingston

Teams in groups could really finish in any order within said group.

Completely agree. Very hard to say right now, except Celtic's pos.

1. Hibs II - They are still too strong, far too much depth in the squad. Odds-on champions.

2. Sevco - So they got Gerrard, never got papped out Europe. That's all we know now.

3. Sheep - Not signed anyone, but they've not lost anyone. You'd expect top four.

4. The Mighty Cabbage of Leith - Good first two signings, but our squad is fucking THIN. It's a big worry.

5. Killie Pies featuring Killie - Lost a few players, but they still have Stevie Clarke. Shit result in cup.

6. Hoof of Midlothian - I don't know their team. Jambos don't know their own team. I doubt Levein does.

7. Team from Dundee that's not United with a shit stadium - Very hard to say. Will have to sell Kamara, and likely struggle.

8.  Diddies of Steel - Doing what they do. Signing conference players, hoping one's decent.

9. Fermers - They had a strong team, but they look in slow decline. Doubt Watt will change that.

10. St Mirren - They have Alan Stubbs, but have lost some key players. They drew with Spartans.

11.  A team so diddy Martin Canning is their manager - Expert survivors, and they have lost to Annan. Looking to scrape points.

12. The Original Gretna - They look pretty pish. Nice manager appointment, no new signings though.

Edited by HaikuHibee

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 01:19, HaikuHibee said:

Completely agree. Very hard to say right now, except Celtic's pos.

1. Hibs II - They are still too strong, far too much depth in the squad. Odds-on champions.

2. Sevco - So they got Gerrard, never got papped out Europe. That's all we know now.

3. Sheep - Not signed anyone, but they've not lost anyone. You'd expect top four.

4. The Mighty Cabbage of Leith - Good first two signings, but our squad is fucking THIN. It's a big worry.

5. Killie Pies featuring Killie - Lost a few players, but they still have Stevie Clarke. Shit result in cup.

6. Hoof of Midlothian - I don't know their team. Jambos don't know their own team. I doubt Levein does.

7. Team from Dundee that's not United with a shit stadium - Very hard to say. Will have to sell Kamara, and likely struggle.

8.  Diddies of Steel - Doing what they do. Signing conference players, hoping one's decent.

9. Fermers - They had a strong team, but they look in slow decline. Doubt Watt will change that.

10. St Mirren - They have Alan Stubbs, but have lost some key players. They drew with Spartans.

11.  A team so diddy Martin Canning is their manager - Expert survivors, and they have lost to Annan. Looking to scrape points.

12. The Original Gretna - They look pretty pish. Nice manager appointment, no new signings though.

Mulumbu is the only player we've lost of note, although Tshbola is away back to Villa but he was hit or miss.

We've kept the rest of the squad from last season and could yet still get Mulumbu,

For once we've actually kept 95% of the previous seasons squad.

1.  Celtic (by 15+ points)

2.  Rangers

3.  Aberdeen

4.  Hibernian

5.  St. Johnstone 

6.  Hearts

7.  Motherwell 

8.  Kilmarnock

9.  Hamilton (those fuckers will never be relegated)

10.  Dundee (McCann will be away by Christmas)

11.  St. Mirren

12.  Livingston (relegated before the split)

I will measure everyones predictions once the season is finished. 

Will only be doing them up until the day of the SPFL kick offs.  (Saturday the 4th of August)

Last season's best pre season predictor was @billyg for those who have forgotten. 

Best of Luck all.

1. Celtic - £9m for one player. 2-3 times our entire turnover ! 

2. Rangers - Gerrard factor and some semi decent signings. Where is the cash coming from ?

3. Aberdeen - will be close between them and Hibs for 3rd place 

4. Hibernian - best squad outside top 3 and I rate Lennon as a Manager 

5. Killie - expect as long as Clark is Manager they will be top 6 

6. Hearts - on the basis that at least one or two of their 300 summer signings will be decent

7. Motherwell - same squad as last year but with some added depth that was not really there last season

8. St Johnstone - good Manager who gets most out of his squad

9. Dundee - I like McCann - even when he blames everyone else for losses 

10. Hamilton - like a turd that won’t flush away - sadly...

11. Livingston - between them and St Mirren for bottom spot

12. St Mirren - based on performances so far in cup and pre season. Not looking great. 

5 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

I will measure everyones predictions once the season is finished. 

Will only be doing them up until the day of the SPFL kick offs.  (Saturday the 4th of August)

Last season's best pre season predictor was @billyg for those who have forgotten. 

Best of Luck all.

I'm holding on till next week to see if Stubbs can pull any miraculous irons out the fire !