10. Dundee
11. St Mirren
12. Hamilton

LC: Celtic 
SC: Celtic

Promoted: Ross County
Playoffs: Dundee Utd to defeat St Mirren

Thanking you:thumsup2
If I didn't laugh at the Dees on here, I'd just cry. Ridiculous to think we'll just become top six overnight, it takes time.

Deary me, don’t let them reel you in ffs. The majority of Dundee posters have had us finish in gin the bottom 6.

However, I don’t see how you think it’s so ridiculous that some posters think we can finish top 6. Kilmarnock and Patrick Thistle have both done in in the past 2 seasons wit a smaller budget and from similar league positions that ourselves.

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Deary me, don’t let them reel you in ffs. The majority of Dundee posters have had us finish in gin the bottom 6.

However, I don’t see how you think it’s so ridiculous that some posters think we can finish top 6. Kilmarnock and Patrick Thistle have both done in in the past 2 seasons wit a smaller budget and from similar league positions that ourselves.

I'm pleased that you're seeing sense then. 

The league has improved dramatically since we were promoted, hence it is tougher to finish 6th. A Kilmarnock with SC at the helm are a shoe-in for top 6, as are Hearts with their budget. 

Our first season back was without Hearts, Hibs and Rangers. They're all here now.

13 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

This is our fifth consecutive season in the top flight, it's number 11 for St J and I can't remember a top flight without Kilmarnock or 'Well. So it is ridiculous to think we can just magically catch up to these teams after 20 years of being a yo-yo club. 

With regards to having a larger budget than other teams, it is because Killie and PT used theirs more effectively to finish in the top 6.

9 minutes ago, Dabslayer said:

This is our fifth consecutive season in the top flight, it's number 11 for St J and I can't remember a top flight without Kilmarnock or 'Well. So it is ridiculous to think we can just magically catch up to these teams after 20 years of being a yo-yo club. 

With regards to having a larger budget than other teams, it is because Killie and PT used theirs more effectively to finish in the top 6.

Yep,  same with ICT, 3 consecutive top 6 finishes with f**k all budget, its what you do with it that counts.  

14 minutes ago, Dabslayer said:

Season number 25 in a row for Killie.

Motherwell is even longer than that although they finished bottom and were saved by SPL stadia  rules.

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Motherwell is even longer than that although they finished bottom and were saved by SPL stadia  rules.

Well we were 'promoted' because of SPL rules so I guess it evens out:whistle

On 11/06/2018 at 08:39, Kazanski said:
  1. Celtic - Much closer next season
  2. Rangers - Much better
  3. Hibs - Will almost make it three way fight
  4. Dees - Will get the results we deserve for our play
  5. Aberdeen - Going backwards
  6. Kilmarnock - Good but not as good as last season
  7. Motherwell - Much the same
  8. Hearts - Shit signings and shit style
  9. St Mirren - Bottom four will be very close but will just be safe.
  10. St Johnstone - Just survive
  11. Livingston - Better than people think but lose play-off
  12. Hamilton - GTF

Promoted: Ross County and Falkirk.

1. Celtic - More money than Scrooge McDuck. 

2. Rangers - Unless they implode behind the scenes can see them improving.

3. Aberdeen - Cannot win a big game to save themselves but will pump enough diddies to keep top 3. 

4.  Hearts - Uncle Craig will lump us to  natural order. 

5. Killie - Another impressive season under a good manager. 

6. Hibs - The vagrants will lose a few top players in the summer and in the aftermath  Lennon will go full on Travis Bickle but they will keep a top half finish. 

7. Motherwell - Another good run in the cups but will lose too many games against the top 6. 

8. St Mirren -  Will surprise a few folk but will stay nearer the bottom.

9. St Johnstone - Think they will struggle this year, there best is behind them so the slow  over a few seasons lingering drop to the Championship will start. 

10.  Dundee -  Better than the bottom two but not by much. 

11.  Hamilton - As usual will be around here but in typical fashion will win the playoff much to everyone on P&B's annoyance, something i kinda admire them for :P 

12. Livingston - The shopping centre might get a few results early doors but i can't see them doing anymore than that in the end  putting them back where they belong. 

Edited by Raphael

59 minutes ago, Dabslayer said:

Did Partick Thistle really use their budget effectively? They were relegated this year with mostly the same players.

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Did Partick Thistle really use their budget effectively? They were relegated this year with mostly the same players.

They used it well when they finished 6th. St Johnstone is a better example, finishing top 6 several times consecutively, until last season of course. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We cannot be relegated. Even with Ian Baraclough as manager.

1. Celtic

2. Aberdeen

3. Hibernian

4.  Rangers

5. Kilmarnock

6. Motherwell

7. Hearts

8. Dundee

9. St Johnstone

10. St Mirren

11. Hamilton

12. Livingston

LC: Celtic 
SC: Celtic

Promoted: Ross County
Playoffs: Hamilton to defeat Dundee Utd. 

Edited by Girth

16 minutes ago, Dabslayer said:

They used it well when they finished 6th. St Johnstone is a better example, finishing top 6 several times consecutively, until last season of course. 

Six seasons consecutively. Qualified for Europe 5 of the 6 seasons. Won the Scottish Cup.

But who's counting..  :whistle

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Yep,  same with ICT, 3 consecutive top 6 finishes with f**k all budget, its what you do with it that counts.  

Absolutely spot on. But the media are budget obsessed so the hard of thinking will automatically follow.