E3 2018

accies1874

Nah, that's too exuberant for ragingjammies.

Interested to hear Nintendo's presentation tomorrow, see if there's anything good coming to the Switch.  Other than that there hasn't been too much to get really excited about.  Although good to see The Division getting a sequel.  Imagine I'll be in the minority, but I fucking loved the first one.

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I’ve been quite intrigued by this game cyberpunk 2077.

It looks like GTA V/Watch Dogs crossed over with Blade Runner. I preferred the tone of the original trailer:

41 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

The last of us 2 looks fantastic. I wonder if Ellie will be the only playable character or Joel will be involved at all.

Maybe that female from the previous trailer as well who most think is her mother.

Sony smashed it with the 3 big titles - Spiderman, TLOU2 and Death Stranding. The problem I had was that there were no release dates given and the TLOU trailer did not feature the PS4 logo that others did... I'm guessing that'll be a ps5 game and therefore ages away.

Microsoft smashed it in that they really pushed the Game Pass, bagged themselves some now developers, and GOW 5...

Game Pass is already good value, and will become phenomenal value when Forza Horizon 4, GOW 5, and Halo Infinite are added to it.

1 hour ago, #Gary said:

Sony smashed it with the 3 big titles - Spiderman, TLOU2 and Death Stranding. The problem I had was that there were no release dates given and the TLOU trailer did not feature the PS4 logo that others did... I'm guessing that'll be a ps5 game and therefore ages away.

Spider-Man is out at the start of September. Sadly, I think you'll be right about TLoU. 

27 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Visually Death Stranding looks fucking spectacular. But does anyone have a clue what's actually going on? :lol:

Wasn't that its third E3? I'm perfectly happy with it being as vague as possible, but some gameplay would be nice. Unless the shots of him walking about was actually gameplay. 

I have to laugh at TLOU trailer. It looks great but given the type of gamer I am I can almost guarantee my experience won't be as action-packed. I'm more likely to run when I'm spotted than go in all guns blazing [emoji38]

Surely it will be released on PS4? Are they discussing PS5 already? Don't feel I've had the 4 that long.

Archived