The Elder Scrolls VI - Officially announced

GiGi

They do need better writers and a ton of more, and better, voice actors. Listening to the same 3 guys making up every male voice in the game without the actors even trying to alter their voices a bit for the unique and more important characters really does my beans in.

Cant wait but given they said their other sci-fi game is coming out first and it’ll be a “next-gen” game i’d be surprised if we see this any sooner than five years from now. Surprised they announced it so early.

1 minute ago, Rodhull said:

Cant wait but given they said their other sci-fi game is coming out first and it’ll be a “next-gen” game i’d be surprised if we see this any sooner than five years from now. Surprised they announced it so early.

Mostly to save their conference after shitty mobile games and potentially ruining the fallout franchise with some attempt at an MMO, as well as not showing us anything about Starfield other than a pan down to a satellite. 

However, hype at last. 

On 11/06/2018 at 12:43, Patrick Bateman said:

I should be excited, but The Witcher showed me how flawed Skyrim really is.

Fingers crossed, but I have zero faith in Bethesda to deliver.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I through Skyrim was one of the best ever when it came out. Downloaded the remaster for the PS4 in the sale the other day.

It just seemed so clunky compared to the Witcher. Pretty sure VI  will learn from the Witcher. Will no doubt buy it when it comes out. 

• 3 months later...

The problem with Skyrim and alot of massive open world games are that there are massive chunks of constant "Go there, do that, come back, see this guy". Rinse and repeat. Your character seems to have zero initiative and just follows instructions blindly.

Saying that, i thought Skyrim was great when it came out but its pretty aged now obviously, even though its been re released about 3 times. And some of the bugs are hilarious.

Ill most certainly be buying this though.

2 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

The problem with Skyrim and alot of massive open world games are that there are massive chunks of constant "Go there, do that, come back, see this guy". Rinse and repeat. Your character seems to have zero initiative and just follows instructions blindly.

Saying that, i thought Skyrim was great when it came out but its pretty aged now obviously, even though its been re released about 3 times. And some of the bugs are hilarious.

Ill most certainly be buying this though.

Yeah the fetch quests are a bit tedious but some of the side quests are pretty good (Forbidden Legend and Lost to the Ages are two of my personal favourites) and go beyond the "Go to this cave and get that thing and bring it to me". 

It definitely looks quite aged now if you are play Vanilla Oldrim but with a bit of modding you can dress it up quite nicely for another playthrough :)

Archived