Rutherglen Glencairn 2018-19

glensmad

Will you be keeping the clubs name Peter or changing it to Rutherglen Rangers given that you keep signing their players
Too far. [emoji23]

I had a chuckle to myself the other week when our wee obsessed pal "lang" (bless him) asked how many of their players we were signing "this season", and I said none. He seemed to accept that, without realising that the season wasn't finished yet. [emoji23] We waited till the season was over this time before signing the players we wanted. ????

Great wee player always impressed me every time I seen him. Big loss for you but always thought he would move on. Tough to replace his quality.
Hamilton, McCall and McNab out.
Simeon, Esplin and Porter in.
Not bad midfield business really.

I’ve heard some shite on  here Peter  off u but glencairn underachieved big time last year, u slag everybody on here, refs  fault, games off, pies r shite, if your responsible for the website then grow a pair n say youz were shite last season

I’ve heard some shite on  here Peter  off u but glencairn underachieved big time last year, u slag everybody on here, refs  fault, games off, pies r shite, if your responsible for the website then grow a pair n say youz were shite last season

Lol, this is the jannie creating a new i.d. to try get a reaction, how pathetic is that ? [emoji23] He will deny it, of course. 

For the record, I don't think you'll find anybody connected to Glencairn denying that we under-achieved big style last season.

Anyway, moving on....

(Dear oh dear Dukesy, desperate stuff. [emoji23] )

I’m not the Jannie or dukesy btw you’ve been in that division for years now, time for a change with management, deep down u agree but u can’t say it, your team isn’t built for that division, team of midgets, good players but between November n March they go missing

I’m not the Jannie or dukesy btw you’ve been in that division for years now, time for a change with management, deep down u agree but u can’t say it, your team isn’t built for that division, team of midgets, good players but between November n March they go missing

[emoji106] [emoji23]

Fingers broke Peter? that’s your best come back,  cmon your a football man, many years in that division now with that management? 
Seven years in this league. But this has all been discussed previously on last season's thread. We are all moving on now and preparing for next season, and everyone connected to Glencairn is absolutely delighted with the close season so far.

I've answered your question, so now you answer mine please.

Which of our signings has upset you the most to prompt this bizarre intervention ? Simeon ? Esplin ? Gebbie ? [emoji23]

Too obvious.

On 24/06/2018 at 23:15, glensmad said:

Lol, this is the jannie creating a new i.d. to try get a reaction, how pathetic is that ? emoji23.png He will deny it, of course. 

For the record, I don't think you'll find anybody connected to Glencairn denying that we under-achieved big style last season.

Anyway, moving on....

(Dear oh dear Dukesy, desperate stuff. emoji23.png )

Lol up ye 

The Glens will be in group 14 of the new West Region Sectional League Cup, along with Blantyre Victoria, East Kilbride Thistle and Larkhall Thistle.

We have also been drawn away to Wishaw Juniors in the 1st round of the West of Scotland Cup.