Rutherglen Glencairn 2018-19

glensmad

On 1 August 2018 at 20:58, glensmad said:

A timely reality check for us tonight ahead of Saturday. Not good enough tonight by a long long way.

A breathe of fresh air for somebody to make an honest post on here. Bottom line is the coaching staff made an arse of it by being smart alecs and sent out a weakened team and it backfired.

A breathe of fresh air for somebody to make an honest post on here. Bottom line is the coaching staff made an arse of it by being smart alecs and sent out a weakened team and it backfired.

I wouldn't say they were trying to be Smart Alecs, they picked a team which they thought would be good enough to get at least the point we needed, with one eye on Saturday's start to the league season. It turned out not to be the case.

8 hours ago, glensmad said:

I wouldn't say they were trying to be Smart Alecs, they picked a team which they thought would be good enough to get at least the point we needed, with one eye on Saturday's start to the league season. It turned out not to be the case.

Ah glensmad you were doing so well. 

Anyway here's me looking forward to seeing Glencairn in a couple of midweek cup games. Now i'm left trying to squeeze into the social club to watch the local Senior team playing in Europe.

Anyway here's me looking forward to seeing Glencairn in a couple of midweek cup games. Now i'm left trying to squeeze into the social club to watch the local Senior team playing in Europe.
I didn't know Queen's Park had qualified for Europe.

1 minute ago, glensmad said:
8 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

I didn't know Queen's Park had qualified for Europe.

Tut tut, you never even gave the Bully Wee a second thought.

23 hours ago, glensmad said:
On 5 August 2018 at 14:18, Tutankhamen said:
Where's the video?

Gerry had some technical issues this week, there won't be a video I'm afraid.

Not good enough. I expect the video online two hours after the final whistle. Sack Gerry.

Rutherglen Glencairn will be holding a Speakers Day on Sunday 9th September 2018 from 2pm to 6pm at The Glencairn Venue. Confirmed speakers for the afternoon are Des McKeown and Jim Leishman, with one more speaker to be confirmed. Tickets are £25 each, which includes your raffle ticket and buffet. Tickets are available from all committee members, or you can contact the club through one of our official social media platforms.

23 hours ago, glensmad said:

Rutherglen Glencairn will be holding a Speakers Day on Sunday 9th September 2018 from 2pm to 6pm at The Glencairn Venue. Confirmed speakers for the afternoon are Des McKeown and Jim Leishman, with one more speaker to be confirmed. Tickets are £25 each, which includes your raffle ticket and buffet. Tickets are available from all committee members, or you can contact the club through one of our official social media platforms.

Is there a band?

Hi Peter,got back on p&b for a wee bit. Was looking forward to our sectional cup tie but see that despite the players we gave you,you blew it again! Never mind see you started with a wee win in the league and maybe with it being renamed you might get out of it this season

Moving on, a trip into Ayrshire for us on Wednesday night under the floodlights against Whitletts Victoria. I hope Kennie Young remembers our game is an 8pm kick off and doesn't fine Whitletts for not getting the result to him within half an hour of all the other games finishing. [emoji16]

2 hours ago, lang said:

Hi Peter,got back on p&b for a wee bit. Was looking forward to our sectional cup tie but see that despite the players we gave you,you blew it again! Never mind see you started with a wee win in the league and maybe with it being renamed you might get out of it this season

Im sure its been said before but u are a banger

12 hours ago, lang said:

9 hours ago, Junior Guy said:

Im sure its been said before but u are a banger

Haha. Definitely got banger ripping out him. Probably got one hanging out him aswell.